The Clintons Have Done Enough Damage

Clyde

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back to the thread topic...the Clintons have done enormous damage to the party and are pretty much toxic to the Dems now. It is easier to blame them than Obama even though IMO, they all deserve considerable blame for the current Dem problems.

I am very curious as to what donations are per month for the Clinton Foundation now as compared to before the election...

What exactly did the Russians do to influence the election? Expose the DNC nomination process as a selection, not an election process? Expose Clinton personal email server issues and related compromise of national security? Highlight the ties between Clinton Foundation donations and political services performed by the Clinton's on the behalf of their foundation donors?

This sounds like stuff that should be discovered by an fair, impartial, investigative press that seeks to inform the electorate. Of coarse, we no longer have this in this country.

For me, as I have stated over and over and over, it is not about who they exposed it is about the fact that they tried to influence the election to their favor. As someone who didn't vote for Hillary or Trump I would be just as disgusted if Russia did this to expose republican corruption. Under no circumstance is this an acceptable action by Russia and it shows the true turn our country has taken when people will side with Russia over America because their side won. It's shameful really.

For me, as I have stated over and over and over, it is not about who they exposed it is about the fact that they tried to influence the election to their favor. As someone who didn't vote for Hillary or Trump I would be just as disgusted if Russia did this to expose republican corruption. Under no circumstance is this an acceptable action by Russia and it shows the true turn our country has taken when people will side with Russia over America because their side won. It's shameful really.

I don't think anyone wants Russia hacking. I just find the left and media putting so much emphasis on it being a major reason she lost to be ridiculous . People who cared about emails already were disgusted with her lying about her email server . When I say the left Iean the leaders .

Since Nov. 8th it's been a laundry lists of excuses of why she lost instead of looking within the party itself.

But I agree with alot of the assessments of the article. Very similar to what I think both you and I have been saying about the Clintons for awhile

President Obama should of never campaigned for her.

Is this just another Clinton pile on?

He can't run anymore. She lost and won't run again. She won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes after a viscous campaign following an incumbent that is severely disliked by the other side of the aisle. She was severely disliked by the other side. The margin of error was small.

It's time to get out and create some roots in the states. The Dems will be back the Clintons will ride off into the sunset.

I don't think anyone wants Russia hacking. I just find the left and media putting so much emphasis on it being a major reason she lost to be ridiculous . People who cared about emails already were disgusted with her lying about her email server . When I say the left Iean the leaders .

Since Nov. 8th it's been a laundry lists of excuses of why she lost instead of looking within the party itself.

But I agree with alot of the assessments of the article. Very similar to what I think both you and I have been saying about the Clintons for awhile

President Obama should of never campaigned for her.

He had no choice but I wish he hadn't either. Would have been cool to watch the fallout. I'm looking forward to watching the democrats regroup and see what they come up with.

Ahh the party talking points. Gotta love the consistency though. Did your monologue come from CNN verbatim or is it paraphrased? An article about how bad the Clintons are turns into a Trump rant and while we are at it let's perpetrate the lie that Russia caused us to lose. Not a genuine new thought to be found. Excellent fear mongering though, A+ for that.

Actually it is straight from the article but if you had read the article you'd know that already before you began with your memes.

Hilarious that the article doesn't mention what all of the BGP right wingers are saying but no one has read it. Typical. :lol2:

One guy did not read but all the BGP right wingers have not read it? Really? I read it...

Agree 100%

Trump needs to condemn it if he is shown proof and move on.

I still have a few doubts about how the leaks started...but none the less, it is a bad precedent to set. Kinda like when the son of a Democrat State Rep from Tennessee hacked Sarah Palin's email during the 2008 election. That guy got a year in a federal prison.