Election Day Randoms

I have a freshly prepared pot of Pasta e Figioli, ciabatta rolls, and a lovely red wine. I'm actually looking forward to watching the results roll in tonight.

Yeah, I'm gonna be parked on the couch all night.

Not that the election really has anything to do with that. :lol2:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as moving, HRC was an opportunist when she moved to NY to run for a easy to win Senate seat. Trump is a life long New Yorker, if he moved just to vote it would look as fake as her Hot Sauce.

Why didn't he vote in Florida? His vote would have been way more important.

Because people like you and mainsteam media would have butchered him for doing so probably.

At least that was what I told PP92 on Facebook.

I think our city of Taylor Mill is more concerned about the race for Taylor Mill Commissioner. 3 newbies trying to get the incumbents out...all because the city refused to allow an United Dairy Farmers to be built there. It should be interesting since I know the candidates on both sides of the zoning issues.

So your ONLY point seems to be that a candidate HAS to vote in a State they know they are going to win.

Or is your point that they should vote in Toss Up States where their Vote has a chance at swinging the Election.

You see voting in a state you are going to lose as a wasted vote. The exact same thing can be said for a vote in a state where you know you are going to win. Wouldn't Hillary have been smarter to move to New Hampshire to lock down that swing state, or does that show just how really stupid she really is.

If Jack Conway and Hal Rogers both ran for President from Kentucky, you would expect one or both of them to turn their back on their home state and move to Nevada and Illinois? That makes no sense, for one voters can see through that kind of pandering (well most voters) and secondly if the election comes down to just one vote it wasn't won or lost by someone moving.

My point is simple. It is that Trump shouldn't be voting in a state he knows he won't win. My question is why wouldn't he vote in a state he could win or even a battleground state? To me that is stupid. At the very least vote in a state you will win. It ain't rocket science.