Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 18 Cooper 7

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Conner, well deserved win tonight!!

I only hope one of these years before I die, Cooper gets a new field. It does none any favors playing on a skating rink whenever it's wet.

I only hope one of these years before I die, Cooper gets a new field. It does none any favors playing on a skating rink whenever it's wet.

 

I turned on the game late and I honestly thought it had to be raining outside. The field looked in bad shape.

Conners defense forced 3 interceptions they did a great job.

Yes they did. Cooper probably had their worst offensive game all year. Conner and cooper can't be more evenly matched. They play 10 times I think they split the series.

 

Good news for Conner is they get the 2 seed. Bad news for Conner is they get the 2 seed.

Scott County will be waiting.

I only hope one of these years before I die, Cooper gets a new field. It does none any favors playing on a skating rink whenever it's wet.

 

Can you or someone remind me how Ryle was able to acquire turf? Was it entirely "donated"? I remember when Alexander wanted to help Boone get turf but there was a snag.

Ryle's was fully paid for. Alexander wanted to donate most of it and have the school district kick in the rest. They said no because they'd have to do it for the other schools too.

Can you or someone remind me how Ryle was able to acquire turf? Was it entirely "donated"? I remember when Alexander wanted to help Boone get turf but there was a snag.

 

 

 

Completely covered by a donor.

 

That wasn't the case at Boone.

Armand Jackson's TD run

 

 

I thought that prior to Armand's big run he was most effective tonight as a pass rushing DE. He really collapsed the pocket.

 

The unsung hero may have been Cody Buckler with his punting. He gave Dante Hendrix NO chance of returning a punt and got great yardage on them.

I thought that prior to Armand's big run he was most effective tonight as a pass rushing DE. He really collapsed the pocket.

 

The unsung hero may have been Cody Buckler with his punting. He gave Dante Hendrix NO chance of returning a punt and got great yardage on them.

 

Conner has a really good defense.

Lots of complaining in the Conner section tonight about the officials. I thought 2 of the PI calls were questionable but the rest of the calls were correct. It was clearly targeting on the hit to Dante's helmet. It was definitely taunting on Cain after he buried the kid and then stood over him. It was definitely illegal formation (or whatever the call is) when the Conner left tackle lined up too far off the line on a big run for Conner.

 

Unfortunately, Channel 64 was showing a replay of the the TD run and they missed the 2-point conversion. Something definitely looked odd watching it live. Hellbird says the official blew the whistle during the play. I was hoping to see that on the replay but couldn't.

 

Cooper killed themselves with false start penalties.

Sounds like a good game. Congrats to Conner.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.