Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiger?

Featured Replies

Well ...................now he is not going to play in the Tour Opener or in Turkey.

 

Will his game ever allow him to contend again?

Saying he'll play in military charity tourney a few weeks later.

 

Who knows, I would like to see him make one more run towards the top.

Who?

Isnt it better if he doesnt compete anymore.

 

No, for all his troubles he is still one of the top 2 golfers in history and one of the 3 most popular/well known/recognizable athletes of the last 50 years (along with Ali and Jordan)

 

Any chance to see him play close to his old self is worth the time.

Isnt it better if he doesnt compete anymore.

 

Why is that better?

 

I think the vast majority of golf fans want to see him back and doing well.

Tournament this week sold 28,000 tickets immediately following his announced return.

 

To say golf is better without him is ridiculous.

Why is that better?

 

I think the vast majority of golf fans want to see him back and doing well.

 

But he cant do well thats the point. So isnt it better for him to be done, rather than come back and continue to get hurt or just not be a factor at all.

But he cant do well thats the point. So isnt it better for him to be done, rather than come back and continue to get hurt or just not be a factor at all.

 

I don't know if he can or not. None of us do. I'd like to see him try.

Sounds like he is healthy but he may have the yips. He doesn't want a repeat performance of hitting 3 shots into the water.

I don't watch golf anymore. I will when Tiger comes back. If he comes back.

Tournament this week sold 28,000 tickets immediately following his announced return.

 

To say golf is better without him is ridiculous.

 

UKMF, maybe folks want to see him fail, screw with him from the gallery until he responds, has a tantrum, etc. You know how some folks love to see a train wreck. There are people in this world who could find fault even if he could deposit gold bricks from his backside.

 

I think if he could get back close to what he was, that would do nothing but help golf. Especially broadcasts.

I think Tiger is actually scared right now. He had chipping yips the last time he was playing. As a tour pro, that has to be scary. I mean 30 handicappers chip better than he was before he shut it down...and he was as good chipping as anyone who ever lived before. I think he is afraid of making a fool out of himself in front of the world. He has had the back excuse for many years (and rightfully so). However, if he is truly healthy now and goes out and shoots 82 or misses 5 cuts in a row, he is going to look foolish.

 

Don't get me wrong. I have been a Tiger apologist for many years and hope he comes back and wins a couple of majors next year. But I think he is a mental mess right now.

Just heard he is not playing the next two weeks (he was scheduled to) due to his back spasms...

 

I have officially given up on Tiger. Whether it is his back or his head, I just think he is done ever being very competitive again. I hope in six months I look back at this post and can say I am totally wrong...I doubt it though...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.