Pet Peeves- What are Yours?

Science Friction

Real pet peeve: punctuality.

Nailed this one! Try working for a company based in Los Angeles! They NEVER start on time. After I've lit them up several times, they told me I just don't understand. Lot's of times they have to walk to the meeting room. Leave earlier!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple pet peeve threads on BGP.

OK so I'll say the same thing I've said in each thread. Those clowns that smoke cigarettes and think the world is their ashtray! It is a gross habit and you make it worse by throwing your Butts on the ground!

Drivers that don't follow rules of the road at 4-way stop signs. Seems like it's all about who can jack-rabbit thru the quickest no matter who arrived first.

Prime example, Newport Pavilion at the stop sign near Dick's Sporting Goods and Target. At times it's like a "free for all", some folks don't know how to wait their turn.

Right now....people asking us what baby names we've picked out, then proceeding to tell us why those aren't good names after we tell them.

Also, people telling us all the many reasons why it's not smart to wait until the baby arrives to find out the gender.

You do tell them a direction they can head to, right?