Pet Peeves- What are Yours?

Science Friction

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stores that don't have staff replenish grocery carts inside the store. Yeah, I'm talking about you Walmart!

Fast food joints that don't staff their restaurants enough for someone to clean tables and empty inside trash bins.

Drivers that don't follow rules of the road at 4-way stop signs. Seems like it's all about who can jack-rabbit thru the quickest no matter who arrived first.

Idiots who don't put jackets and at least socks on their babies when it's colder outside.(I see this at stores quite a bit any more)

Edited by OlDog75

Right now....people asking us what baby names we've picked out, then proceeding to tell us why those aren't good names after we tell them.

Also, people telling us all the many reasons why it's not smart to wait until the baby arrives to find out the gender.

When I was pregnant, my biggest pet peeve was people touching my belly. Why??? Would you go up to someone who is not pregnant and rub their belly?!

When I was pregnant, my biggest pet peeve was people touching my belly. Why??? Would you go up to someone who is not pregnant and rub their belly?!

My wife hasn't had an issue with that yet. Everyone that has, has asked her first if they can, and they've all been family members.

She hates the fact that a lot of people refer to her as "mama" right now. Hates it. Like wants to punch them in the face level of hate. :lol2:

People who mow their yard and blow the grass into the street.

Huge pet peeve of mine. No street cleaners in the country. Along those lines, we have people riding horses on our roads and leave heaping piles of horse crap. Ride your damn horse on your farm land! :taz: