Pet Peeves- What are Yours?

Science Friction

We all have them. Little things that drive us nuts on a daily basis. My dad calls them "life's little joys." I have several but will start with just a few. Feel free to add yours to the list.

* While driving(and usually in a hurry), someone pulls out in front of me and proceeds to go very , VERY slowly.

* How long it takes to pump that last half dollar or so of prepaid gas( especially irritating in freezing cold weather)

* Running out of hot water when showering

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who mow their yard and blow the grass into the street.

Parents who continually yell 'TAKE A KNEE' when a kid goes down to injury on the field. Yelling 'TAKE A KNEE' is more disruptive and disrespectful than not taking a knee in the first place.

We have street sweepers in Bardstown. I feel no shame for doing this.

We all have them. Little things that drive us nuts on a daily basis. My dad calls them "life's little joys." I have several but will start with just a few. Feel free to add yours to the list.

* While driving(and usually in a hurry), someone pulls out in front of me and proceeds to go very , VERY slowly.

It's a BGP member and they saw you coming.

* How long it takes to pump that last half dollar or so of prepaid gas( especially irritating in freezing cold weather)

I've often wondered when it slows down like that if I'm really getting gas at that point.

* Running out of hot water when showering

Tell her not to flush next time.