Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

This may have been brought up (I only read page 1). I think what happened was "sympathetic gunfire". I think she heard the pop of the taser and reflex fired her gun cause she thought the other dude fired his gun.

 

Looks like it wasn't brought up until post 180....That's definitely a plausible scenario. If that's the way it happened, wouldn't it be easier for the officer to just come out with that right away?

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Looks like it wasn't brought up until post 180....That's definitely a plausible scenario. If that's the way it happened, wouldn't it be easier for the officer to just come out with that right away?

 

I would go the opposite way for fear of losing my job. That excuse would not fly.

Looks like it wasn't brought up until post 180....That's definitely a plausible scenario. If that's the way it happened, wouldn't it be easier for the officer to just come out with that right away?

 

I'm sure her attorney has said for her to not say squat. She needs to go ahead and turn in her resignation. Her career is done.

I would go the opposite way for fear of losing my job. That excuse would not fly.

 

It would not fly at all, but I'd bet a nice steak dinner, that's what happened. If she admits it, she basically admits to several possible felony charges that could apply...

I'm sure her attorney has said for her to not say squat. She needs to go ahead and turn in her resignation. Her career is done.

 

Very true. Good point.

  • Author
I'm sure her attorney has said for her to not say squat. She needs to go ahead and turn in her resignation. Her career is done.

 

By the way, a)her husband was the pilot of the copter and b)her attorney is the same attorney who represented the insurance CEO who wanted to play a police officer with the Sheriff's department and accidentally shot a man.

  • Author
It would not fly at all, but I'd bet a nice steak dinner, that's what happened. If she admits it, she basically admits to several possible felony charges that could apply...

 

It's highly probably that's what happened. Doesn't make her a bad person or a racist. It just means she is not ready to be in a conflict. We don't know until we're in one. She may pay a big price for this one.

By the way, a)her husband was the pilot of the copter and b)her attorney is the same attorney who represented the insurance CEO who wanted to play a police officer with the Sheriff's department and accidentally shot a man.

 

That could explain the pilot's commentary about the deceased....

  • Author
That could explain the pilot's commentary about the deceased....

 

I think the comments were made by the co-pilot.

It would not fly at all, but I'd bet a nice steak dinner, that's what happened. If she admits it, she basically admits to several possible felony charges that could apply...

 

I'm completely ignorant on this stuff, but wouldn't it go better for her in the long run if she admits it was an accident and deals with the felony charges, than having the Justice Department find it to be murder (if their investigation leads to that conclusion)?

 

I guess it may be worth it to roll the dice.

I think the comments were made by the co-pilot.

 

Gotcha.

It's highly probably that's what happened. Doesn't make her a bad person or a racist. It just means she is not ready to be in a conflict. We don't know until we're in one. She may pay a big price for this one.

 

Some folks just aren't cutout to be the police..

It's highly probably that's what happened. Doesn't make her a bad person or a racist. It just means she is not ready to be in a conflict. We don't know until we're in one. She may pay a big price for this one.

 

Agree with all this.

I'm completely ignorant on this stuff, but wouldn't it go better for her in the long run if she admits it was an accident and deals with the felony charges, than having the Justice Department find it to be murder (if their investigation leads to that conclusion)?

 

I guess it may be worth it to roll the dice.

 

The justice department thinking it is one thing. Proving it is another. She needs to do her coworkers a favor and resign.

I'm completely ignorant on this stuff, but wouldn't it go better for her in the long run if she admits it was an accident and deals with the felony charges, than having the Justice Department find it to be murder (if their investigation leads to that conclusion)?

 

I guess it may be worth it to roll the dice.

Maybe 10 or 15 years ago but not today.

 

Remember how the officer that accidentally shot the autistic caregiver in Florida couple of months ago was raked over the coals in the form of public opinion?

 

You can't have an accident that killed someone and people not be outraged. Not in this day and time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.