Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Clyde

Regardless of the facts, I think it's less backlash and coverage because it was a female officer.

Interesting. Could be something to that. Could be the city itself. There was protesting last night but it was contained and didn't get crazy.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're surprised when an officer is found "not guilty?"

How many guiltys have there been recently?

I didnt mention anything about any statistics pointing one way or the other.

Just surprised in the current anti police climate that things went her way.

You're surprised when an officer is found "not guilty?"

How many guiltys have there been recently?

I don't think there has been one guilty in all the cases,except maybe the one where the cop shot the guy in the back(in South Carolina,I believe). Hasn't Minnesota,Louisiana,St.Louis, Baltimore,etc. all been not guilty as well? I'm beginning to think Tensing will be found not guilty of all charges based on what's been happening. I was 100% sure the woman officer in Missouri would do time

I didnt mention anything about any statistics pointing one way or the other.

Just surprised in the current anti police climate that things went her way.

I got that. Even with that environment we haven't seen many convictions. This was not as cut-and-dry as many though especially after testimony about the window maybe being partially opened. Gives enough doubt.

I wonder if sub-consciously being a female officer weighed into the jury's thinking.

Interesting that the jury sent a letter to the judge saying they think she should no longer be a police officer.

I wonder if sub-consciously being a female officer weighed into the jury's thinking.

Interesting that the jury sent a letter to the judge saying they think she should no longer be a police officer.

At this point, if you're a white police officer and shoot and kill a minority without being fired upon first, you're career is essentially over.

Not entirely true...

Didn't the officer mentioned in this very thread go to jail?

Good question, if your talking about pre-trial and not for sure if any of the cases mentioned that the officer did jail time while awaiting trial and then were out on bail before the actual trial. They usually always get suspended without pay

Maybe someone can answer

Is Tensing in jail right now or no?

Good question, if your talking about pre-trial and not for sure if any of the cases mentioned that the officer did jail time while awaiting trial and then were out on bail before the actual trial. They usually always get suspended without pay

Maybe someone can answer

Is Tensing in jail right now or no?

Whats your point? They have the same rights as everyone else...

Whats your point? They have the same rights as everyone else...

That they do. Wasn't the female officer from Tulsa that's talked about on this thread found not guilty of all charges or just some and is she in jail now serving time?

That they do. Wasn't the female officer from Tulsa that's talked about on this thread found not guilty of all charges or just some and is she in jail now serving time?

She won her trial and was found not guilty.

You said that they avoid jail time, which isnt true no matter how you put it.