Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

  • Author
I assumed the same. I brought it up as they were quick to charge her with manslaughter but had not yet had the results of the autopsy. As I said it was a reach that it would be anything but a gunshot that caused the death, but if I'm involved and facing manslaughter charges, I'd want facts before assumptions.

 

 

The DA knew the autopsy results.

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Tazers can cause death. Has any officer ever been charged for tazing someone? And there have been cases where the suspect has died.

 

Yes and yes.

Tazers can cause death. Has any officer ever been charged for tazing someone? And there have been cases where the suspect has died.

In our city an officer taxed a teen who had been going prescription melds and red bull. He died of a heart attack. Officer was cleared.

And? You posted an article calling them NON lethal. I said what they are, less lethal.

 

Thanks for your comments.

The DA knew the autopsy results.

 

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the results had been released. What was the toxicology results of the guy who was tased and shot ?

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the results had been released. What was the toxicology results of the guy who was tased and shot ?

 

You think Clyde is the Tulsa DA??

  • Author
Thanks for the info. I didn't realize the results had been released. What was the toxicology results of the guy who was tased and shot ?

 

I don't think those have been released?

You think Clyde is the Tulsa DA??

 

No, but thanks for asking.

No, but thanks for asking.

 

So why would you equate the DA having the results with them being released to the public???

  • Author
So why would you equate the DA having the results with them being released to the public???

 

Relax. He just asked a question.

I don't think those have been released?

 

Per the state medical examiner as of 2 days ago the toxicology results were not complete yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.