Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

  • Author
It's a real thing.

 

I believe it's a real thing. How does it impact this case?

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe it's a real thing. How does it impact this case?

 

Read the article

  • Author
Read the article

 

 

I did. Said the other shot caused her to temporarily lose her hearing. What am I missing as far as good vs bad shooting?

I did. Said the other shot caused her to temporarily lose her hearing. What am I missing as far as good vs bad shooting?

 

Read it again, that's not all it says. And I never said it was a good shooting

  • Author
Read it again, that's not all it says. And I never said it was a good shooting

 

 

I have tead it multiple times. Everything deals with the shooting and after the shooting. Doesn't appear to have any legitimate bearing on the decision she made.

 

 

Relax. I know where you stand. Not an attack. Seems like he's trying to muddy it up for jurors.

I have tead it multiple times. Everything deals with the shooting and after the shooting. Doesn't appear to have any legitimate bearing on the decision she made.

 

 

Relax. I know where you stand. Not an attack. Seems like he's trying to muddy it up for jurors.

 

You said she didn't hear her shot, the attorney says she didn't hear the officers arrive. I guess his defense could be, "she's a smaller female and he's a large man hopped up on PCP so she was in more fear cause she thought she was alone".

 

That'd be my guess. I'm perfectly relaxed and enjoying my lunch and watching UL/Clemson

  • Author
You said she didn't hear her shot, the attorney says she didn't hear the officers arrive. I guess his defense could be, "she's a smaller female and he's a large man hopped up on PCP so she was in more fear cause she thought she was alone".

 

That'd be my guess. I'm perfectly relaxed and enjoying my lunch and watching UL/Clemson

 

Let's assume she tries the " I was scared" bit. Just me or does that seem like a poor reason to excuse a shooting? I believe she was scared. Hell, I might have been scared. I still have to make a proper decision.

 

Now, I'm on record saying it's going to be hard to get a conviction in Tulsa so maybe this helps.

But he want a threat.

I assume you meant wasn't. And you're correct he wasn't.

I assume you meant wasn't. And you're correct he wasn't.

 

Correct.

 

Whether he had PCP in his system doesn't absolve the shooter from wrong doing, they had absolutely no way of knowing that at the time, and speculating isn't good enough.

Correct.

 

Whether he had PCP in his system doesn't absolve the shooter from wrong doing, they had absolutely no way of knowing that at the time, and speculating isn't good enough.

 

I think she was a drug recognition expert. Her opinion is better than speculation.

 

I do see your point. Him being on PCP isn't justification alone to shoot him.

  • Author

The officer who fired the shot was on "60 Minutes" tonight.

 

The key to her argument looks like it will be that she felt his left hand was reaching through the window which caused her to fear he was going to reach for a gun.

 

While it's been a while since we discussed this I'm pretty sure there was an enhanced picture that showed the window up with Crutcher's blood sprayed on it. If my memory is correct then that's going to be a tough sell.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.