Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

  • Author

She posted $50k bond.

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She posted $50k bond.

 

Her picture in her uniform was much more flattering than the image of her today on MSN

  • Author
Her picture in her uniform was much more flattering than the image of her today on MSN

 

 

Noticed that. Stress. 2:30 in the morning.

 

According to this report, she didn't get dispatched from the 911 call stating a guy was running from a running vehicle stating it was going to blow somebody up or he may be smoking something.

 

I am surprised she would pull over for Crutcher if she was dispatched to a domestic violence call. Wouldn't that call take priority since it was a violence call?

  • Author
According to this report, she didn't get dispatched from the 911 call stating a guy was running from a running vehicle stating it was going to blow somebody up or he may be smoking something.

 

I am surprised she would pull over for Crutcher if she was dispatched to a domestic violence call. Wouldn't that call take priority since it was a violence call?

 

 

The caller said he told her he was afraid the car might blow up.

The caller said he told her he was afraid the car might blow up.

 

He said both. And it the 911 caller was a man. It still doesn't change the narrative as that information was never relayed.

 

Tulsa police release audio of 911 calls involving the abandoned vehicle of Terence Crutcher - KJRH.com

 

Dispatch: OK, and so it's a, what color SUV?

 

Caller: Uhh, tan.

 

Dispatch: OK. It's a tan(vehicle). And there's nobody around it?

 

Caller: There was a guy running from it. He, like 'somebody was going to blow up.' I think he's smoking something.

 

Dispatch: Ohh (laughing).

 

Caller: I was rude to him too because I got out and was like, 'do you need help'? And he was like, 'come here, come here.' I said 'well, what's going on' and he's like, 'come here come here. I think it's going to blow up.' I'm like, 'nah I'm out.'

  • Author
He said both. And it the 911 caller was a man.

 

Tulsa police release audio of 911 calls involving the abandoned vehicle of Terence Crutcher - KJRH.com

 

Dispatch: OK, and so it's a, what color SUV?

 

Caller: Uhh, tan.

 

Dispatch: OK. It's a tan(vehicle). And there's nobody around it?

 

Caller: There was a guy running from it. He, like 'somebody was going to blow up.' I think he's smoking something.

 

Dispatch: Ohh (laughing).

 

Caller: I was rude to him too because I got out and was like, 'do you need help'? And he was like, 'come here, come here.' I said 'well, what's going on' and he's like, 'come here come here. I think it's going to blow up.' I'm like, 'nah I'm out.'

 

 

LISTEN: Terence Crutcher Shooting 911 Calls & Dispatch Audio | Heavy.com

 

First call is from a female.

 

So he was running from it b/c he thought it might explode. Is that not what you heard?

This incident is a serious setback for law enforcement in our country. Make a mistake on most jobs you get reprimanded, make a mistake like officer Shelby is being charged with you go to prison. Risk reward is way out of line with this profession.

 

The price paid will be less LEO candidates and less qualified at that. This will hurt inner cities disproportionately.

 

I think the part you need to add in here is, make a mistake on most jobs and you don't kill someone.

 

There's an additional part you also left out RM. Most people don't have jobs where they go to work and a mistake can get THEM killed. Works both ways.

There's an additional part you also left out RM. Most people don't have jobs where they go to work and a mistake can get THEM killed. Works both ways.

 

Excellent point.

There's an additional part you also left out RM. Most people don't have jobs where they go to work and a mistake can get THEM killed. Works both ways.

 

Absolutely correct. And in a profession where a mistake can mean the loss of life (either the officer's or a civilian), when mistakes happen, individuals need to be held accountable.

Absolutely correct. And in a profession where a mistake can mean the loss of life (either the officer's or a civilian), when mistakes happen, individuals need to be held accountable.

 

Agreed. Held accountable by due process. Many already have her convicted.

To me , as soon as attempts to get in that car he had to stopped. He already established he wasn't going to cooperate . If he gets to the car all hell can break loose . I don't expect anyone to be perfect , but I'm not going send cops to jail over a situation like this . Not going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours . So not much need to carry on .

 

Case in point.

  • Author

I'm guessing she will not take the stand in the trial.

 

Who will the DA call in order to cast aspersions on her police work? Paid expert?

 

Whomever the Defense calls (assuming it's not her) will have to answer how the officer felt her life was in danger when the window was up. They can't say he was going for something in his pockets because she already said he was reaching "inside the car."

 

Is the only way that doubt can be reached is the 1 second or so that we can't tell what's happening?

Agreed. Held accountable by due process. Many already have her convicted.

 

The guy laying dead by the SUV will never get his.

The guy laying dead by the SUV will never get his.

 

Or maybe he did, that's what the courts will decide.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.