Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

Someone on Twitter said the Tulsa PD confirmed the window was up. I couldn't find anything to support that. Anyone?

The picture I saw looked like it was closed. I'd still look at the Jack Reaper video I posted on here. LOL

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So big guys are "bad dudes"?

 

Naw man,, just asking.

 

Big people are not all bad dudes.

Does the six pack in your car mean you've been drinking it while driving? (Not insinuating you would have a six pack)

 

Is it illegal to drive with a six pack in your car if your not under the infuence of it? What about a pack of PCP? Can you answer the same to both questions?

Officer Shelby will be charged with First Degree Manslaughter per the DA

Officer Shelby will be charged with First Degree Manslaughter per the DA

 

I'm not surprised honestly. Like I said, I think it was sympathetic gunfire. I think that'd be the correct charge if that's what happened.

Officer Shelby will be charged with First Degree Manslaughter per the DA

Total bull manure .

Prosecutor says 1st degree manslaughter on the officer

 

Just like Deters. Got to keep the peace. Have there been any protests in Tulsa? seems to be pretty quiet versus NC. What's the difference?

Just like Deters. Got to keep the peace. Have there been any protests in Tulsa? seems to be pretty quiet versus NC. What's the difference?

 

I'd hypothesize the demographics are vastly different. The Tulsa shooting seems to be far worse.

Total bull manure .

 

You think your opinion on the matter, based on some news reports, is better the DA?

I'm not surprised honestly. Like I said, I think it was sympathetic gunfire. I think that'd be the correct charge if that's what happened.

 

 

Agreed. Will be a long trial process and folks likely won't be happy with the outcome.

Total bull manure .

 

How do you figure?

You have to be insane to be a cop today. No way it's worth the brief power trip and pay. This is only going to get worse.

Agreed. Will be a long trial process and folks likely won't be happy with the outcome.

 

Agreed.

When I heard she would be charged I thought it seemed like a quick investigation. But, if the window was up, easy decision to charge her. Her story that he was reaching in the window is impossible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.