Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tulsa Police Shooting Questioned

Featured Replies

Lord, who would want to be a cop nowadays?

  • Replies 599
  • Views 44.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord, who would want to be a cop nowadays?

For about a hundred reasons, not I. Those folks are, with very, very few exceptions, true American heroes, so they have my utmost respect.

Lord, who would want to be a cop nowadays?

 

I agree,,,, Chicago is addIngram 1000 cops. Tell me where they found those guys an gals.

For about a hundred reasons, not I. Those folks are, with very, very few exceptions, true American heroes, so they have my utmost respect.

This

  • Author
This may have already came up in the thread as I have not read all 22 pages but something definitely had to have happened where the guy reached or did something for both cops to shoot simultaneously. Or did they say to each other before approaching the guy "hey we're both racist pigs, lets countdown and shoot him together at the same time for no reason".

 

 

Valid point

Good question, maybe someone that knows this type of thing can explain.

One possibility is the investigation is not complete. It is irresponsible to release information before all of the facts are known.

 

Another possibility is they want their lab to test the drugs first to make sure it is what it is.

 

There are several things to be questioned with the Tulsa shooting. I don't feel transparency on the part of the city and police is one of them.

Slightly off topic but until she had second thoughts my daughter ( shy of 21 by 3 months) had accepted a spot in the spring police academy in the city of Austin Tx . She flew there this summer and after 2 days of testing/questioning she was offered a spot in the academy .

This shooting illustrates perfectly why I was adamantly against my daughter becoming a LEO upon graduating from UofL. Sometimes life is not fair, I seriously doubt this officer had any ill intent towards the decedent.

  • Author

Tulsa PD is temporarily using 2-man units.

 

No decision on charges this week.

Small female cop VS large man possibly on PCP -- Taser isn't the choice.

 

Is there a sex, height and weight clause in operational procedures on when the use of lethal deadly force is deemed necessary?

Edited by FanofMany33

A guy high on PCP disobeying cops orders doesn't sound like the gentle church guys I know . That's my brilliant deduction .

And now you're so sure he was high on PCP. You're killing me man....I'm beginning to see why we still have problems. I just hope you're not a LEO.

And now you're so sure he was high on PCP. You're killing me man....I'm beginning to see why we still have problems. I just hope you're not a LEO.

 

It's okay to jump to conclusions without evidence as long as you don't do it towards the police. Didn't you know?

And now you're so sure he was high on PCP. You're killing me man....I'm beginning to see why we still have problems. I just hope you're not a LEO.

 

I guess the PCP in his car was just for hitch hikers ?

I guess the PCP in his car was just for hitch hikers ?

 

I've driven with female hygiene products in my car, but that doesn't mean I used them. You're pretty much judging before the tox report is released. But he's a "bad dude" so he had to be on PCP for sure.

I guess the PCP in his car was just for hitch hikers ?

 

Does the six pack in your car mean you've been drinking it while driving? (Not insinuating you would have a six pack)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.