What's on your plate for today?

newarkcatholicfan

Company Christmas luncheon and gift exchange. I get my 35 year award, today. Woopee!!!

Tonight, we're off to Largo High to watch basketball. A friend's son is on the team. He is 7'1", now, and still growing, but needs some weight.

Congrats on the award!!!!. 7'1 What grade is he in?

Congrats on the award!!!!. 7'1 What grade is he in?

Senior. He's played AAU ball during the summer, but he got a late in life start, playing basketball, and really needs work. We could have an entire thread about him. He did not have a good game last night, though Largo put it all over Dixie Hollins, 79-44. BTW, it's the first time I've seen a running clock in basketball.

Senior. He's played AAU ball during the summer, but he got a late in life start, playing basketball, and really needs work. We could have an entire thread about him. He did not have a good game last night, though Largo put it all over Dixie Hollins, 79-44. BTW, it's the first time I've seen a running clock in basketball.

Keep us basketball fan updated on him.

Try and have my mothers medical records sent to here in Winchester as we are changing it from Morehead . She will be living with me most of the time so this is better for her. Go see her at the hospital. She will get to go home on the 19th.

Wrap some presents. I usually have that done by now, but with mom so sick I have been with her everyday for over a month now. Bought my son a new couch for Christmas. Husband going to get it today. Will help in cleaning so we can move it in.

Cook pork tenderloin, baked sweet potatoes out of my garden and fried Brussels sprouts.

Got to FL without problems. Traffic was heavy in the usual spots (Atlanta). Not any major road construction. Now straightening everything out in the motor home for living a few months. Kids arrive for the holiday on the 28th. I can't wait to see them all together.

We've got the family Christmas shindig Saturday at the Rat's Nest. Therefore I have a ton to do. Today alone, I will do a full days work at my primary employer. Finish a modification to a clients website for my side business. Install new light fixtures in the foyer and hall. Return the wrong bulbs I bought last night for the new fixtures and purchase an extra fixture for the entryway from the garage. Install that fixture. Clean up my home office.

I also think I'm coming down with something. Woke up with a sore throat. Doing DayQuil, cough drops, and Airborne all day.

Not a happy camper! Had an 8:00a.m. appt at Tire Discounters for new Bridgestones and alignment. Left A-town at 6:45 (takes awhile to get anywhere) and was told it would be 2 hours and would be ready at 10:00. Walked to Frisch's (killed 2 hours), walked back and just saw my car being pulled in to begin. UGH! Old people don't like the Rodney Dangerfield treatment.

If my car ever gets finished I plan on taking a nap and then heading to Falmouth to see Pendleton host St. Henry. Exciting to watch Dontae against Coach Faust's undermanned Crusaders. Really like the job Coach Faust does, but Dontae should exceed his average tonight.

Not a happy camper! Had an 8:00a.m. appt at Tire Discounters for new Bridgestones and alignment. Left A-town at 6:45 (takes awhile to get anywhere) and was told it would be 2 hours and would be ready at 10:00. Walked to Frisch's (killed 2 hours), walked back and just saw my car being pulled in to begin. UGH! Old people don't like the Rodney Dangerfield treatment.

I've learned the only way you can make sure your car is done in a "timely" manner is to sit in the lobby while the repairs are being made. I'm absolutely convinced they delay your vehicle depending on the difficulty of the work to be completed. If I have an appointment for four tires and an alignment, there is absolutely no way it should take more than two hours.