South Laurel @ Mercer Co. Predictions

jrider111

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see Mercer win the 2A state this year. What a celebration that would be. Jaggers would get the key to the county and a lot of 2A teams would be really ticked off due to the merger.

Jaggers was very classy last year after the NL game when Mercer pulled off an exciting come from behind win and so were his players/coaches to the NL kids when they left the field very disheartened after such a tough loss. Some of the kids told me some of the very nice things that the coaches for Mercer said to them and that gained my respect as much as what he has already done at Mercer. I can't cheer for them against South Laurel (one of my hometown teams), but will the rest of the season! :thumb:

I would like to see Mercer win the 2A state this year. What a celebration that would be. Jaggers would get the key to the county and a lot of 2A teams would be really ticked off due to the merger.

Jaggers was very classy last year after the NL game when Mercer pulled off an exciting come from behind win and so were his players/coaches to the NL kids when they left the field very disheartened after such a tough loss. Some of the kids told me some of the very nice things that the coaches for Mercer said to them and that gained my respect as much as what he has already done at Mercer. I can't cheer for them against South Laurel (one of my hometown teams), but will the rest of the season! :thumb:

Yeah, Coach Jaggers is great. He is a class act. You plan on making the trip to Harrodsburg?

South Laurel dominated the game last year against Harrodsburg and won very easily with a running clock in the 2nd half.I look for South to win thir 4 A district again and I look for this to be a very close game. South Laurels passing game is as good as any team in the state and I look for them to score alot of points. Mercer won't face a better offense all year.