Highlands versus Elder tickets!

Is the game really going to be at Highlands? Saw the schedule in the paper today. If the game was played somewhere that could hold 10,000 people at $10 each, that's $100,000. I guess Highlands can afford to leave a lot of money on the table. For my next question? If it's really at Highlands, what are the chances of anyone getting a ticket?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to remember no mention of illegal activity is allowed in the high school forums and that includes ways to come by tickets.

Also, and Highlands fans please correct me if I am wrong, from what I understand the Highlands/Elder game is already sold out.

There will be absolutely no individual tickets sold for this game. Elder has received a total of 2000 tickets for their fans and all Highlands fans must purchase a season pass, student pass, all sports pass or senior citizen pass in order to see this game. There are enough parents, and students and relatives along with other die hard birds fans, that the game will sell out well befor any tickets will be left for individual sale. Besides even if some individual tickets just happen to come available, There is no way they get into Panther fans hands. I'll personally buy 10 or more if necessary in order to keep Birds fans in and the Purple crowd out. And I'm not alone.

I heard that only season ticket holders at Highlands would be able to purchase tix for that game until the morning of the game if there were any left. They were going to sell something like 1500 over max. capacity in the seats. I guess all others will have to stand.

I heard that only season ticket holders at Highlands would be able to purchase tix for that game until the morning of the game if there were any left. They were going to sell something like 1500 over max. capacity in the seats. I guess all others will have to stand.

I had no idea that there are "Season ticketholders"... I bought a pass because when I was buying supplies for kids they told me that you cannot get into the Elder game unless you have a pass. I am assumign the Season ticketholders....would those people be the holders of season passes?

My understanding is they held tix for Elder and with the amount of kids and fans buying season passes it will definitely fill the stadium. Not a bad marketing strategy for the school I might add.