Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands versus Elder tickets!

Featured Replies

Is the game really going to be at Highlands? Saw the schedule in the paper today. If the game was played somewhere that could hold 10,000 people at $10 each, that's $100,000. I guess Highlands can afford to leave a lot of money on the table. For my next question? If it's really at Highlands, what are the chances of anyone getting a ticket?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone needs to remember no mention of illegal activity is allowed in the high school forums and that includes ways to come by tickets.

 

Also, and Highlands fans please correct me if I am wrong, from what I understand the Highlands/Elder game is already sold out.

I doubt it is sold out...as far as I know, the only way to have a ticket now is to buy a season/activity pass. (which I did yesterday) Individual game tickets usually go on sale the Monday b4 a game in the office.

Individual game tickets usually go on sale the Monday b4 a game in the office.
I don't believe there will be any.
I don't believe there will be any.

 

 

You may be right, but there will have to be a BUNCH more season passes sold for there not to be any individuals...my pass is #267

You may be right, but there will have to be a BUNCH more season passes sold for there not to be any individuals...my pass is #267
Mine was #150. ;)

There will be absolutely no individual tickets sold for this game. Elder has received a total of 2000 tickets for their fans and all Highlands fans must purchase a season pass, student pass, all sports pass or senior citizen pass in order to see this game. There are enough parents, and students and relatives along with other die hard birds fans, that the game will sell out well befor any tickets will be left for individual sale. Besides even if some individual tickets just happen to come available, There is no way they get into Panther fans hands. I'll personally buy 10 or more if necessary in order to keep Birds fans in and the Purple crowd out. And I'm not alone.

DaBirdMan - Thanks for clarifying that. I was pretty sure that was the case; but didn't want to say for sure without verification.

I heard that only season ticket holders at Highlands would be able to purchase tix for that game until the morning of the game if there were any left. They were going to sell something like 1500 over max. capacity in the seats. I guess all others will have to stand.

I heard that only season ticket holders at Highlands would be able to purchase tix for that game until the morning of the game if there were any left. They were going to sell something like 1500 over max. capacity in the seats. I guess all others will have to stand.

 

I had no idea that there are "Season ticketholders"... I bought a pass because when I was buying supplies for kids they told me that you cannot get into the Elder game unless you have a pass. I am assumign the Season ticketholders....would those people be the holders of season passes?

 

My understanding is they held tix for Elder and with the amount of kids and fans buying season passes it will definitely fill the stadium. Not a bad marketing strategy for the school I might add.

What does a season pass cost????? Can you buy one at the ticket window before games????

What does a season pass cost????? Can you buy one at the ticket window before games????

 

A season pass is $30 and no all tickets for the Elder game are pre-sale. There will not be tickets sold the day of the game at the gate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.