Walker's appeal denied

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For spindoc: You could set up a mobile facility outside the Henderson Center, offer a free clock radio with each service (AM-FM, of course, maybe with eight track tape player), and do a big business.

For Rickyp: Again, you are correct. Unfortunately, along with the beautiful, flowing hair, you also get the dandruff.

For ladiesbballcoach: I don't know if it is #1 but it is close and, in present day over-hyped America, it won't get better.

For YAKOFNORWEGIA: Bright lights will always attract the mosquitoes and similar insects. There are, and there always has been, an abundance of them pursuing that security blanket and 401(k) and, as they see it, it sure beats working for a living.

I just hope that others don't spoil the gifts that they have been given. Very few will ever get the opportunity that these will. I hope that things work out for them. Randy Moss fell in the draft due to off the field issues. I realize that it was in different league but it cost him considerably on his first contract and in endorsements. The question was never if he could physically play just the baggage.

I just hope that others don't spoil the gifts that they have been given. Very few will ever get the opportunity that these will. I hope that things work out for them. Randy Moss fell in the draft due to off the field issues. I realize that it was in different league but it cost him considerably on his first contract and in endorsements. The question was never if he could physically play just the baggage.

Excellent point and since it came from you it is also shocking.:D

Excellent point and since it came from you it is also shocking.:D

I was thinking, I know this kid who hits leadoff for his little league team. His on base percentage is good and if he gets on he scores. I was wondering if he needed an advisor. I don't think he gets much help at home.

I was thinking, I know this kid who hits leadoff for his little league team. His on base percentage is good and if he gets on he scores. I was wondering if he needed an advisor. I don't think he gets much help at home.

:laugh:

Advisor, yes. Blood sucking hanger on, no. Unfortunately Walker had a blood sucking hanger on.

I think IMO, that Walker and Mayo believe to much in their own hype, They think they are invinciable to the laws and the rules everyone else has to obey by and this really kinda of bad for the young kids that look up to them as heros.

With all due respect to Ms. Mayo, all of her information is heresay provided by the entourage. If anyone is insinuating that Rose Hill representatives, Jeff Hall, or anyone with ties to Rose Hill "altered" anything, I suggest that they offer some proof. Billy's mother entered him in Rose Hill as a ninth grader, HSJ stated, in writing, that he was in the ninth grade before his transfer, and the KHSAA approved him as a ninth grader. His "group" was told at the time he withdrew from Rose Hill to enroll at a school willing to put him back a grade that the change would come back to haunt Billy. It has. The facts are clear. The spin is mixed.