Mike Glaser comments - true?

It wasn't his Mother, it was his Father-in-Law. He had to leave school at 12 to tell Wife, take care of family matters. Returned to school about 5 for the 7 game.

As an aside, it didn't help that the QB broke his foot the second play. I don't think he's making excuses, there was just a few things on his mind other than a game, and game day preparation.

The slogan goes more to finish the job it couldn't last year.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't his Mother, it was his Father-in-Law. He had to leave school at 12 to tell Wife, take care of family matters. Returned to school about 5 for the 7 game.

As an aside, it didn't help that the QB broke his foot the second play. I don't think he's making excuses, there was just a few things on his mind other than a game, and game day preparation.

The slogan goes more to finish the job it couldn't last year.

thanks for the clarification Tigercat.

I think St.X. was the best team in 4A last year. Bottom line is Trinity is the champions. I agree with him.

I'm with you on this one. Top to bottom, the Xaverians had the best team in the state last year; someone else won the last game of the season. Wasn't be the first time... certainly won't be the last. I can't really see anything in those comments to get too riled up about.

I'm with you on this one. Top to bottom, the Xaverians had the best team in the state last year; someone else won the last game of the season. Wasn't be the first time... certainly won't be the last. I can't really see anything in those comments to get too riled up about.

Unless you happen to support the team that demonstrated over the second half of the season and through the playoffs that it WAS the best team.

As an aside, it didn't help that the QB broke his foot the second play.

That young man is a gamer. He "broke his foot" on the second play and stayed in the game until well into the third quarter.

That young man is a gamer. He "broke his foot" on the second play and stayed in the game until well into the third quarter.

I agree. One of the reasons he wasn't pulled is because as a starter he was 26-0. Everyone thought it was a sprain. The problems began when he had to stay on the sidelines when T put together some drives instead of 3 and out.

I agree. One of the reasons he wasn't pulled is because as a starter he was 26-0. Everyone thought it was a sprain. The problems began when he had to stay on the sidelines when T put together some drives instead of 3 and out.

So its the defense's fault?:lol:

Who started the game against Moeller last year?

So its the defense's fault?:lol:

Who started the game against Moeller last year?

You of all people should know the answer to your question. Aaron Leonhardt started the first three games of the 2004 season at QB. :D

You of all people should know the answer to your question. Aaron Leonhardt started the first three games of the 2004 season at QB. :D

Sorry, slipped my mind. I guess its really true what they say about "out of sight, out of mind".

BTW, I have nothing but respect for Curley. I speak for many in St. Matthews that are glad to see him gone.

Sorry, slipped my mind. I guess its really true what they say about "out of sight, out of mind".

BTW, I have nothing but respect for Curley. I speak for many in St. Matthews that are glad to see him gone.

I agree! Great player, just don't like him lining up against us! :thumb:

Glaser has gotten a little edge to him in the last year or so. I like it, it adds spice to the series, not that it truly needed it. I have no problem with him "thinking" that he had the better squad. But, I love the fact that on that frigid night, it sure didn't look like it.