Hillary calls Benghazi relatives liars

75center

If I could pick any person to be the democratic nominee I'd probably choose Jon Stewart. I like his style and common sense approach to politics. I'm guessing he'd be a democrat. There really aren't any democrat politicians that make me feel warm and fuzzy not named Obama.

I'm likely voting for Gary Johnson in the next election. Rand Paul interests me but I don't see him getting the republican nomination. Do those two count as choices for the democratic nominee?

I said this before. Corey Booker is the best politicians on the left. The fact he isn't running is still shocking to me.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she cured cancer, the right would say, "how disgusting, cancer isn't all that bad."

The Left will defend anything and everything she says or does.

She could be seen in a video committing a murder and the Left would say, "it's no big deal".

The writing has been on the wall since 2008. It could have been political suicide to challenge Hillary this election season.

Yep...for better or worse this is "Her Turn"

Just like when Bob Dole, John McCain got the nomination...party felt they "Owed it to them. Hopefully Hillary Clinton gets the same result.

Yep...for better or worse this is "Her Turn"

Just like when Bob Dole, John McCain got the nomination...party felt they "Owed it to them. Hopefully Hillary Clinton gets the same result.

Wait...wasn't it her turn when Obama landed on the scene?! How many turns is she entitled to?

The link in the thread starter is to a Brent Bozell smash-and-trash job. The source is polluted.

That's pretty amusing given the whacked out leftist sources you often link to.

What is not accurate about the article? Did they not detail her conversations? Did she not deny it?

Huge difference between Washington Post and Brent Bozell.

Right, because the WP is the only source you link to. Besides, they earned their Pravda on the Potomac label honestly. They still have their flamethrowers for the left that are right there with Bozell

Not necessarily the direction of the original post, but I find it funny/ interesting that the Democratic Debates are held on Saturday nights, when the large majority of people will be watching/ doing other things. Anyone have any viewer ratings of the debates held on Saturday nights? Have to be much lower than when scheduled during the week.