When Does Highlands Football Rebound, And What Does It Take To Make That Happen?

DoTell

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How many SRs are starting for the team?

Are their a lot of underclassmen playing right now?

Would have to defer to someone closer, but I'd suspect a lot of seniors start. But they platoon also (for now). They avg about 30 kids per class.

Highlands began accepting students in all grades again this year. The number depended on the grade level as different grades had different spots available. I believe they had just about quit taking tuition students from 2012 to 2014 as the capacity was just about reached in all grade levels.

The Doors are not closed, I have two neighbors here in Wilder that go there they are Freshman and good players.

And both Pay Tuition! Correct? One of those 2 players younger Sister is in the 7th grade and it should be interesting to see what happens in 2 years when she Applies at Highlands. The 7th grade class has been shut down for 2 years now. Over 300 Classmates.....Sure having an:thumb: older Brother at Highlands helps her chances of getting in but the School has to Provide Schooling to Tax Paying Families 1st and Foremost. I think that's why the recent Crackdown on Families trying to cheat the system. At the end of the day money is money and the School is looking for every penny.

And both Pay Tuition! Correct? One of those 2 players younger Sister is in the 7th grade and it should be interesting to see what happens in 2 years when she Applies at Highlands. The 7th grade class has been shut down for 2 years now. Over 300 Classmates.....Sure having an:thumb: older Brother at Highlands helps her chances of getting in but the School has to Provide Schooling to Tax Paying Families 1st and Foremost. I think that's why the recent Crackdown on Families trying to cheat the system. At the end of the day money is money and the School is looking for every penny.

If not they can expect a visit from the hammer. :ylsuper:

How much is tuition?

The Doors are not closed, I have two neighbors here in Wilder that go there they are Freshman and good players.

Historically you haven't wanted to talk much about the "out of district" students on the hill dennis12b, but if you want to go there, I am game. :lol: