If I were Urban Meyer ......

Pioneer.Pride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, I'm not even close to a fan of any Big 10 teams. I don't even know what you consider major sports, but OSU, Wisc, MSU and Michigan are annually pretty solid at football and basketball. If the Big 10 stinks, there must not be any good conferences. Big 12 has a couple good football teams plus Kansas and some other team every year in basketball. ACC is great basketball and then a few decent football teams. The SEC has top football and UK basketball. I don't even know what to say about the Pac 12. To me, each of the five are what they are but I don't think the Big 10 is somehow worse than the rest.

Ok, I'll go with that. The Big 10 has a great football team in OSU and 3 pretty solid teams, and 8 dogs. In basketball the Big 10 has Michigan St that has been very good, 3 solid programs in Michigan, OSU, and Wisky. However, the conference hasn't won a title in 15 years.

Ok, I'll go with that. The Big 10 has a great football team in OSU and 3 pretty solid teams, and 8 dogs. In basketball the Big 10 has Michigan St that has been very good, 3 solid programs in Michigan, OSU, and Wisky. However, the conference hasn't won a title in 15 years.

And the Pac 12 hasn't since Pitino was on the UK sidelines. Just so I'm clear. Postseason success only matters for basketball, but not football. No titles, but in basketball, the Big 10 had had 3 different schools finish runner-up in the past 7 years. 4 in the last 9. 5 in the last 11. 6 in the last 14.

Pure SEC logic. Our conference was great because we won the championship, none of the other bowls matter. Oh wait, we didn't win? Well anyone can see that losing to LSU shouldn't count. Unless you win, then we were just bored. Beating Alabama in the semis is irrelevant, we were just upset we weren't handed a place in the title game, cause only that matters. No way Wisconsin could beat Auburn if the played in the West, unless the do beat them in a bowl game then it doesn't count because we were bored and David Pollack says it don't.

Pure gold

This schedule has been set since before the CFP. image.jpg

Those are some tough games in the future. At the time this schedule was set Virginia Tech was stout, Hawaii was better and strength of schedule mattered less than going undefeated in the old system.

Home and homes with programs like Oklahoma, TCU, Oregon, Notre Dame, and if Texas is back to being relevant they have some good non conference competition in the coming years.

This schedule has been set since before the CFP. attachment.php?attachmentid=52261 Those are some tough games in the future. At the time this schedule was set Virginia Tech was stout' date=' Hawaii was better and strength of schedule mattered less than going undefeated in the old system. Home and homes with programs like Oklahoma, TCU, Oregon, Notre Dame, and if Texas is back to being relevant they have some good non conference competition in the coming years.[/quote']

Why would you bring facts into a thread that's only meant for hate?

This schedule has been set since before the CFP. [ATTACH]52261[/ATTACH]

Those are some tough games in the future. At the time this schedule was set Virginia Tech was stout, Hawaii was better and strength of schedule mattered less than going undefeated in the old system.

Home and homes with programs like Oklahoma, TCU, Oregon, Notre Dame, and if Texas is back to being relevant they have some good non conference competition in the coming years.

Impressive games in the future, good for OSU.