If I were Urban Meyer ......

Pioneer.Pride

I would have scheduled 3 or 4 SEC games, on the road, then followed up by scheduling satellite camps through out the south! Yes, I have tired of SEC Elitism.

Imagine blowing away SEC teams in front of their prospects, then recruiting them!

Edited by Pioneer.Pride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have scheduled 3 or 4 SEC games, on the road, then followed up by scheduling satellite camps through out the south! Yes, I have tired of SEC Elitism.

Imagine blowing away SEC teams in front of their prospects, then recruiting them!

Except they would not blow the the SEC opponents away in front of their home crowd unless they were scheduling the bottom dwellers of the SEC east. They were up 7 points against an unranked VT team before VT lost its QB, and could have easily lost that game had that not happened

Yes OSU is in a great place with Meyer and will be for a long time to come, but don't pretend that this team could just waltz into the SEC west and walk away with a perfect record every year, because I find it hard to believe they would even be unscathed vs the big 3 of the west this year. (LSU, Alabama, Auburn)

Except they would not blow the the SEC opponents away in front of their home crowd unless they were scheduling the bottom dwellers of the SEC east. They were up 7 points against an unranked VT team before VT lost its QB, and could have easily lost that game had that not happened

Yes OSU is in a great place with Meyer and will be for a long time to come, but don't pretend that this team could just waltz into the SEC west and walk away with a perfect record every year, because I find it hard to believe they would even be unscathed vs the big 3 of the west this year. (LSU, Alabama, Auburn)

Last year the Bucs LOST to VT, at home, and still managed to make Alabama look like a JV squad. OSU TOYED with VT last night. Make no mistake.

That term applies to 3/4 of the SEC now!