Top 5 Best and Worst Friday Night Lights Characters

price499

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom 5:

1. Jason Street - he stayed on the show FAR too long and became a drag on the rest of the plot IMO.

2. Julie Taylor - ugh, so annoying.

That's about all I have right now. Needed to get those two out there.

I strongly disagree with the author on JD McCoy. I certainly didn't like him but that Dad is EVERYWHERE. Thought it was a good character to have on the show.

Never watched an episode of this show.

Me either.

How many seasons are there?

I've never watched it either. But I do have Netflix. Will have to check it out.

Never watched the TV show or the movie. I guess you could say the tripe that was Necessary Roughness, The Programs, and Varsity Blues ruined the idea of a good fictional story line about football. I watched the first episode on Netflix last night...it seemed oddly similar to Varsity Blues in a lot of ways, but I'll keep watching for a bit on the basis of folks' opinions on here.

Never watched the TV show or the movie. I guess you could say the tripe that was Necessary Roughness, The Programs, and Varsity Blues ruined the idea of a good fictional story line about football. I watched the first episode on Netflix last night...it seemed oddly similar to Varsity Blues in a lot of ways, but I'll keep watching for a bit on the basis of folks' opinions on here.

I saw the movie. It was okay.

I never watched the TV show because the movie was just okay.

There are definitely some similarities there. But it is infinitely better than Varsity Blues which I enjoy. Give it the first season.

You probably should. It's really good.

Solid list. I think Saracen edges out his grandma for me, though. Poor kid had everything thrown at him, and aside from an occasional breakdown he handled it pretty well.

The scene where Coach Taylor throws him in the shower and he yells out about everyone leaving him was one of my favorite scenes in the whole show.