Top 5 Best and Worst Friday Night Lights Characters

price499

I like getting this show, watched from day one, and seen several times since. Besides Coach and Tammi Taylor, my favorite is Matt Saracen and his interactions with Coach. Early on when Coach tells him to blow off steam with some girl then realize Matt was dating his daughter. And my favorite is when he lost his dad and with their strained relationship didn't know how to handle it, and Coach Taylor was there for him

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch this show everyday since it is syndicated and still get emotional like I have never seen it before. It is right behind The Wire, Beverly Hills 90210 and Sons of Anarchy for me as far as my all time favorite shows ever.

One of these things is not like the other... :lol2:

Yeah but are you Team Dylan or Team Brandon...because I know you are not Team David.

I'm the black Brandon Walsh but I have nothing but love for Dylan. David went from boy to man and still got Donna when it counted. Steve was a clown but still made you root for him and now he is the man in Sharknado. Long story short I am #TeamBeverlyHills90201 because I love everyone on there. #greatestshowever

Plus Beverly Hills 90210 had Vince's dad as a guest star for about 10 episodes. Word.