Ranking committee is a joke

CBDV

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to do with that, a lot of people didn't want OSU in because of their own personal hate. If OSU is Miss State nobody cares about the B12 missing out.

I don't hate OSU at all. I just don't understand how a team who's QB started one game gets in when there are two equally deserving teams. There is no question OSU is equally as deserving with a QB that started more than once.

I don't hate OSU at all. I just don't understand how a team who's QB started one game gets in when there are two equally deserving teams. There is no question OSU is equally as deserving with a QB that started more than once.

To me this is what gets OSU in. They went into their conference championship with a kid who was their 3rd string QB to start the season and absolutely steamrolled the #13 team 59-0. For me that win was such an impressive team win that IMO there was no way you could leave OSU out after that. If he had struggled or if they had won 31-28 or something like that I could see the new QB argument but they absolutely hammered Wisconsin. That made a huge impression on me.

Everyone is different though.

Bottom line for me on this is I feel the committee got it right. I like the final four. And I like the Big 12 blowing it for a couple reasons. One, they tried to game the process and got burned. Two, it may cause them to add 2 teams to get to a conference championship game which opens the door for UC to get into a better conference.

Side note ... Big 12 has 10 teams and Big 10 has 12? ... :lol2:

big 10 has 14