7. Cole VonHandorf, CovCath

8. Austin Schreck, Dixie Heights

9. Ethan Snapp, Newport

10. Jacob Huff, Beechwood

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNeil from Cooper will be on everyone's radar EARLY this season. Kid is a stud and only a sophomore. He has improved a lot over the off season and is getting bigger and stronger. Him and Hathorn as a 1-2 punch will be very nice for Cooper this year.

Overall I like the rankings except I think Cov Cath should be #1 until they are knocked from that spot. I know it is last year, but the defending state champs should still be ranked number 1 starting off. I think NewCath is better and is the best team, but you have to put Cov Cath one don't you?

Bo Schuh above CVH is tough to defend. I've never met one person, not related to either kid, who has been to any CovCath games that would tell you Bo is better in high school, nor would be a better college prospect. I would have CVH, Stanley, and Pangallo in some order 3-5, then I'd have Weyer, then Schreck, then Bo (8th), followed by Rabe and then Snapp (or anyone you fell strongly about) at #10.

My pair of pennies.

Bo Schuh above CVH is tough to defend.

I saw them once in the regular season last year & then in the state tourney. I was surprised to see CVH at #7 & also surprised to see him ranked below Schuh. I don't intend to demean Bo, because he's a really good player, but CVH is just better IMO. I'd put him at #4.

If someone was is coming into the area, who could be added to this players to watch list? I started it, who can help me with some additional names?

NCC: McDonald/Pangallo/Weyer/G Moeves

CCH: Schuh/Vonhandorf

Holmes: Bolden

Dixie: Schreck/Rabe

Newport: Snapp

Cooper: McNeil,Hawthorn

Boone: Stanley

St. H: Goetz,Kunstek

Beechwood: Huff

HC: Bezold