Prayers please

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That should take care of the reflux. It keeps your stomach from producing as much acid. It sometimes can create some stomach discomfort because of the change in digestion but it is worth it.

I used to have some reflux issues and when I started taking Prilosec it completely changed my life.

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

That should take care of the reflux. It keeps your stomach from producing as much acid. It sometimes can create some stomach discomfort because of the change in digestion but it is worth it. I used to have some reflux issues and when I started taking Prilosec it completely changed my life. Good luck' date=' I hope you feel better soon.[/quote']

I used to be on ranitidine, but for the past year or so I was on something else, the prescription version of Omeprazole, but I guess that doesn't work too well now either

I used to be on ranitidine, but for the past year or so I was on something else, the prescription version of Omeprazole, but I guess that doesn't work too well now either
Omeprazole is the active ingredient in Prilosec and Nexxium. Reflux is a scary thing and can do permanent damage.

I remember back when I could eat anything I wanted, even spicy foods and after 8pm :eek: lol

While I'm here waiting. This has nothing to do with me, but did the US have it's first possible case of Ebola yesterday! I thought we had one already!

Just saw where you were in hospital. My prayers are with you and hope you get a lot better and hopefully the hospital and Drs can fix the acid reflux problem.

Ebola at the hospital, great, now I sure aint coming to see you. hahahaha

I'll send some others instead.