Next person to jump White House fence

Am I the only one that thinks the stories could potentially just be "produced"? It would make sense, at least in regards to the question of why weren't they shot by the snipers.

I have seen and read enough fictional books/movies to somewhat believe in Perception Management. I'm not sure what the end game would be, but if we all believe that something should be done to protect the White House, you might see heightened security, extra check points several blocks from the White House and etc. Which might be what the Secret Service (or whomever) wanted all along.

Maybe I just like conspiracy theories too much.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to change policy, let people know that starting now, anyone who jumps the fence, you will be killed. Up until now they do a threat assessment, they did think the guy would be too dangerous, I say no more, shoot all of them.

Maybe this is the "end game" I was referring too. Now they have a justified reason in the "public's eye" to do this.

Maybe this is the "end game" I was referring too. Now they have a justified reason in the "public's eye" to do this.

If the SS and Capital Police said that the need to close off more streets, it would have been done. This just gives attention to how easy it could be for someone with a best full of explosives to jump the fence. Jumping the fence has been going on for many years, but no one has ever gotten to the door. As was mentioned, the ROE are not set in stone as it goes by making an observation of threat and if there may be a need to shoot.

Yeah, but I'd assume you would agree that there's no doubting that the fence at Buckingham Palace would take a good bit longer to climb than the fence at the White House, correct?

Yeah, but who wants to get into Buckingham Palace?!

Just grease the fence up every morning. Problem solved.

White House intruder Omar Gonzalez had more than 800 rounds of ammunition, a machete and two hatchets in his car: prosecutors - NY Daily News

Dude was planning something...

The distressed Army vet who jumped a White House fence Friday and made his way through the doors of the executive mansion had more than 800 rounds of ammo, a machete and two hatchets in his car, prosecutors said at a hearing

Situations like this has Michael Brown supporters flabbergasted. They want to know why this dude didn't get shot but Michael Brown did.

I know you are being sarcastic, but to those supporters: it appears from the photos that when this guy is told to get on the ground by the security officers, he is doing it with his hands up. If others did what officers asked, whether they like it..think it is right, or not, there would be fewer problems.

I would be willing to bet if this guy had charged the officers, he would be dead.