Next person to jump White House fence

Should be shot to death! THAT one will be the LAST fence jumper! They need to make a statement, if you jump the fence, you will be killed immediately! Same goes if you drive to a WH checkpoint and you are asked to turn around and you don't!

You don't think that the car incident was possibly a terror group seeing how far they can get and the reaction of the security? Or that they are paying very close attention?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't think that the car incident was possibly a terror group seeing how far they can get and the reaction of the security? Or that they are paying very close attention?

Possible, I guess. But I'd assume in an instance like that the President would be the target. I don't see trying to drive a car all the way up to the White House as a very effective tactic. Not to mention, how much is the President even at the White House?

Possible, I guess. But I'd assume in an instance like that the President would be the target. I don't see trying to drive a car all the way up to the White House as a very effective tactic. Not to mention, how much is the President even at the White House?

Trying to see how far they can get for future attacks and even if the POTHUS isnt home, blowing up the White House is a big victory for those idiots.

Trying to see how far they can get for future attacks and even if the POTHUS isnt home' date=' blowing up the White House is a big victory for those idiots.[/quote']

Agreed! Just the fact the a suicide bomber would get close to the WH, and possibly kill SS and/ or Capital Police, and possibly civilians. I see this happening, as do others.