Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Here we go. Tried to do some variety.

 

1. "Demented and sad, but social."

 

2. "Back and to the left." "Back and to the left."

 

3. "They've done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

 

4. "Maybe you're the plucky comic relief."

 

5. "I'm hungry. Let's get a taco."

 

6. "I will make popcorn with whom ever I want to."

 

7. "Sorry, guys. I gotta see about a girl."

 

8. "The shoes, right? The shoes are tragic."

 

9. "There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad your tie is."

 

10"Let me have a Three Musketeers, and a ball point pen, and one of those combs there, a pint of Old Harper, a couple of flash light batteries and some beef jerky.

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right away, #1 is "The Breakfast Club" and #7 is "Good Will Hunting".

  • Author
Right away, #1 is "The Breakfast Club" and #7 is "Good Will Hunting".

 

Ding, ding, ding

  • Author
Is #5 Fat Jason goes to Japan?

 

Bzzzz, thank you for playing.

Bzzzz, thank you for playing.

 

Shoot. I really thought I had that one.

  • Author
Shoot. I really thought I had that one.

 

It was a pretty big movie. Many people on here have mentioned it on more than one occasion.

#4 - Bluto Does Lexington.

#5 - Reservoir Dogs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.