Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I am going to bed. I'll leave you with these to muddle over.

 

1. "I am not some, quote, Piece of *Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post**Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post**Word Filter Violation - Edit Your Post*, unquote"

 

2. "The post-game show is brought to you by...Christ, I can't find it. To hell with it."

 

3. "I'm a karate man, and a karate man bruises on the inside."

 

4. "Oh stewardess. I speak jive."

 

5. "What in the world would anybody want with a bling dog?"

 

6. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

 

7. "I want some peace and quiet..."

" ...I'll be quiet"

" ...I'll be peace"

 

8. "I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots."

 

9. "I did join the Army, but I joined a different Army. I joined the one with the condos and the private rooms."

 

10. "What is she doing back there? I never know what she's doing."

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2. "The post-game show is brought to you by...Christ, I can't find it. To hell with it."

Major League (Harry Doyle)

 

4. "Oh stewardess. I speak jive."

Airplane (Mrs. Cleaver/Ralphie's Mom)

 

6. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Ferris Bueller. (Ferris Bueller)

  • Author
4 Airplane

 

2. "The post-game show is brought to you by...Christ, I can't find it. To hell with it."

Major League (Harry Doyle)

 

4. "Oh stewardess. I speak jive."

Airplane (Mrs. Cleaver/Ralphie's Mom)

 

6. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Ferris Bueller. (Ferris Bueller)

 

4 Airplane

2 Major League

8 My Cousin Vinny

 

#7 What About Bob?

#10 Wedding Crashers

 

Ding, ding, ding

Edited by coldweatherfan

  • Author

 

1. "I am not some, quote, Piece of a--, unquote"

 

3. "I'm a karate man, and a karate man bruises on the inside.

 

5. "What in the world would anybody want with a bling dog?"

 

9. "I did join the Army, but I joined a different Army. I joined the one with the condos and the private rooms."

 

Here's what's left

#3 Billy Ray Valentine in Trading Places

 

"It ain't cool being a jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving." "Yeah!"

#1 - Bull Durham

5. "What in the world would anybody want with a bling dog?"

 

Is that supposed to be blind? If so, Major Payne?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.