July 24, 201412 yr Author #3 Billy Ray Valentine in Trading Places "It ain't cool being a jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving." "Yeah!" #1 - Bull Durham 5. "What in the world would anybody want with a bling dog?" Is that supposed to be blind? If so, Major Payne? Ding, ding, ding Sorry about the typo on blind
July 24, 201412 yr Author Round 3 1. "You could fill the Staple Center with what you don't know." ..."The Kings are playing tonight." ..."You don't like hockey." 2. "Yeah, Michael thinks he's a redneck" 3. "I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns." 4. "You either give me what I need or this switch will stay on until they turn the power off for lack of payment on the bill." 5. "Pepper needs new shorts." 6. "Somebody poked me in my butt. Was that you?" 7. "I've set my laser from stun to kill." ..."Oh, great. If anyone attacks we can blink em' to death." 8. "You must have ears like a eagle, play that back, I wanna hear the sound of an elevated train." 9. "Sir, wouldn't you be more comfortable in a study room?" ..."No. Would it make you more comfortable?" 10. "About your little problem - there are two kinds of people in this world: Those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover is better."
July 24, 201412 yr Author 5. Dodgeball 7. Toy Story 9, I think is Philadelphia Ding, ding, ding That's 3,4,5,7,8,&9
July 24, 201412 yr Author Round 3 1. "You could fill the Staple Center with what you don't know." ..."The Kings are playing tonight." ..."You don't like hockey." 2. "Yeah, Michael thinks he's a redneck" 6. "Somebody poked me in my butt. Was that you?" And then there were 3
July 24, 201412 yr Author I'm an absolute blank on all three of those. All 3 were at least nominated for best picture.
July 24, 201412 yr Author Ha....wow. :facepalm: None are really old. All were made in the last 25 years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.