Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I know number seven....gimme a minute to think on that one...

 

mcpapa got 7

#4 is from Galaxy Quest

I know number seven....gimme a minute to think on that one...

 

Can't believe I didn't come up with it instantaneously....#7 is Good Will Hunting.

  • Author

We're left with:

Here we go. Tried to do some variety.

 

 

4. "Maybe you're the plucky comic relief."

 

6. "I will make popcorn with whom ever I want to."

 

8. "The shoes, right? The shoes are tragic."

 

9. "There has to be a mathematical explanation for how bad your tie is."

We're left with:

 

I KNOW I've seen whatever movie #6 is in, but I'm drawing an absolute 100% blank as to what it is.

^ Nine is the one that's driving me crazy.

#8 is My Blue Heaven. LOVE THAT MOVIE! So funny!

  • Author
#8 is My Blue Heaven. LOVE THAT MOVIE! So funny!

 

Ding, ding, ding

  • Author
I KNOW I've seen whatever movie #6 is in, but I'm drawing an absolute 100% blank as to what it is.

 

^ Nine is the one that's driving me crazy.

 

6 - 1992 romance/comedy

 

9 - 2001 drama

I know who was in #9 but I can remember the name of the movie. Russell Crowe, right?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.