Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

  • Author
I know who was in #9 but I can remember the name of the movie. Russell Crowe, right?!

Yes

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is #9 A Beautiful Mind?

 

That's it!!! (You're welcome!) LOL

  • Author

We're down to 1

 

6. "I will make popcorn with whom ever I want to.
  • Author

Well shoot I thought 6 was easy. Here's another from the same movie.

 

"That's a very nice hat, and I don't mean that in an Eddie Haskell kind of way."

#4 is Galaxy Quest

#5 is PurplePride92

  • Author
6. "I will make popcorn with whom ever I want to."

 

 

"That's a very nice hat, and I don't mean that in an Eddie Haskell kind of way."

 

Ok, here we go. One more.

 

"Come to where the flavor is. Come to Debbie country."

#6 is from " Singles, " a 90s classic in my household!

#10 American Graffiti...Crap!!! just saw CWB got it earlier.

  • Author
#6 is from " Singles, " a 90s classic in my household!

 

Ding, ding, ding

 

That's all of them. Who's next?

  • Author
#6 is from " Singles, " a 90s classic in my household!

 

The Eddie Haskell quote is one of my favorite lines.

The Eddie Haskell quote is one of my favorite lines.

 

Dillon talking to Fonda…the name of his band always make me chuckle! :ylsuper:

  • Author
Dillon talking to Fonda…the name of his band always make me chuckle! :ylsuper:

 

Citizen Dick "Touch Me"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.