Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

None are really old. All were made in the last 25 years.

 

...now you're just making fun of me. :lol2:

  • Replies 85
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#2 Has to be "Blindside", right?

#2 Has to be "Blindside", right?

 

I hope so....because at least then I can claim ignorance. Still haven't caught that movie.

  • Author
#2 Has to be "Blindside", right?

 

Ding, ding, ding

 

 

 

 

 

Now for the 2 that actually won best picture award.

 

I will wait just a bit, then give some clues.

I hope so....because at least then I can claim ignorance. Still haven't caught that movie.

 

Sandra Bullock, with that movie, became the only actress ever to win the Best Actress Oscar and the Worst Actress Razzie in the same year. She accepted both in person.

  • Author
1. "You could fill the Staple Center with what you don't know."

 

..."The Kings are playing tonight."

 

..."You hate Hockey."

 

 

Another quote

 

"We're the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over-caffeinated white people, patrolled by the trigger happy LAPD. So you tell me, why aren't we scared? "

 

..." Because we have guns? "

 

..." You could be right. "

 

 

 

6. "Somebody poked me in my butt. Was that you?"

 

Another quote

 

"I bet folks back east are saying - Why don't he write?"

Another quote

 

"We're the only two black faces surrounded by a sea of over-caffeinated white people, patrolled by the trigger happy LAPD. So you tell me, why aren't we scared? "

 

..." Because we have guns? "

 

..." You could be right. "

 

Ahh.....that's Crash. Great movie. I honestly don't recall the "Staples Center" quote though.

  • Author
Ahh.....that's Crash. Great movie. I honestly don't recall the "Staples Center" quote though.

 

Ding, ding, ding

 

Fantastic movie

  • Author

 

6. "Somebody poked me in my butt. Was that you?"

 

Another quote

 

"I bet folks back east are saying - Why don't he write?"

 

Shoot, these seem really easy, but let's try another.

 

 

"Nothing I have been told about these people is correct. They are not thieves or beggars. They are not the bogeymen they are made out to be. On the contrary, they are polite guests and I enjoy their humor."

Shoot, these seem really easy, but let's try another.

 

 

"Nothing I have been told about these people is correct. They are not thieves or beggars. They are not the bogeymen they are made out to be. On the contrary, they are polite guests and I enjoy their humor."

 

Dancing with Wolves. The last clue gave it away

  • Author
Dancing with Wolves. The last clue gave it away

 

Find, ding, ding

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.