Wolfe 56 Breathitt 48

Flash

This has been a very tough and a very disappointing year for the Wolves but this sure helps. The Wolves played much better team ball tonight. This was also probably their best defensive game. Gilbert and Stamper played well, as expected, but the lesser known players certainly did their share! Evans handled the ball well and Wilson did a really good defensive job in the middle. This was finally a team!

The Wilson kid is really unbelievable, he is 6'0 tall and a sophmore and yet he has played against some of the best centers in the state and did his fare share to make sure they weren't the ones to beat us. Some people to note that he has gone against....Russel Allen from Bourbon, Howard from Covington Scott, Rich from Lee County, Leslie from Prestonsburg, and Mcgowan from Morgan. All of which excpet for McGowan he held close to a season low.

Like I have said many times on here anyone can win the reigon, and if the Wolves play defense like that the reat of the post season they have a chance, of course nobody will or should give them very good odds, but I will never quit believing that the Wolves have a chance. Tournament time is crazy and very unpredictable. By the way Breathitt County and Coach Hall is a class act and in my opinion a very good coach and a team on the rise for the future. Congrats Wolves.

Just another season for Creech, he always seems to use the season as a leaning tool and then pull it together when it counts. Nice job on getting the win Coach Creecha dn goodluck on the rest of the season. I agree "The Den" anyone can win this thing, Breathitt is usually a favorite and Knott Co usally in for the running, with both of them out and Hazard drawing Perry then who knows who could walk onto Rupp's floor in March. Dont bet on Breathitt getting beat out first round next year, I believe they only loose one player and are getting back some future primetime players.

I'm not for sure which one but I believe Stamper had 21 and Gilbert had 24. Maybe vice-versa but the totals are close. Wolfe is dangerous is Gilbert gets some help in offense and Wolfe starts coming together on the Defensive end. Coach Creech coach a good game what I gather, but he'll have his hands full when they meet Jackson City

Great game to watch. I though this game was going to come down to the final few seconds but Wolfe pulled away in the final minute or so. Many Jackson City fans were there cheering on the Bobcats tonight. Hopefully the favor can be returned this week as we should support all schools within the community. Breathitt's girls have a shot at the state as well and we should support them as they make their run also.

Wolfe played an excellent game for them. They played much better defense and just flat out played harder than I was used to seeing them play. Gilbert was good as always, even with the hurt hand, but Stamper also impressed me. He played some very nice defense. Good win for the Wolves...Wolf vs. Jackson City will be a great game.

Another year over for the Bobcats. I personally thought Stamper was the difference in this game for Wolfe. He played better then Gilbert I thought.

I only got to listen to a little on the radio but what I gathered was Gilbert played a unlike game(pass 1st :eek: :dancingpa score 2nd). This seemed to really be the difference because once Stamper got going then it made the team's defense pick up because the entire team was getting shots. Gilbert may of played his allaround best game of the season because I believe this is the 1st game that hes made everyone else around him better. Stamper played his best game thus far.

I only got to listen to a little on the radio but what I gathered was Gilbert played a unlike game(pass 1st :eek: :dancingpa score 2nd). This seemed to really be the difference because once Stamper got going then it made the team's defense pick up because the entire team was getting shots. Gilbert may of played his allaround best game of the season because I believe this is the 1st game that hes made everyone else around him better. Stamper played his best game thus far.

Gilbert is surely the best all around player on that team but Stamper played better last night. His defense was tough but his shot selection and penatration was very good. I don't know how many points the two had but I am sure Stamper's shooting percentage was much better. Gilbert threw up some awful shots trying to draw the foul and did a few times but looked really bad when he didn't, he walked a lot but the refs just called it in the second half for some reason. The Jackson/Wolfe game will be good. I'm taking Jackson City because of their transition game. They get the ball up the court quickly and Wolfe is vurnable in a fast paced game I think.

Gilbert is surely the best all around player on that team but Stamper played better last night. His defense was tough but his shot selection and penatration was very good. I don't know how many points the two had but I am sure Stamper's shooting percentage was much better. Gilbert threw up some awful shots trying to draw the foul and did a few times but looked really bad when he didn't, he walked a lot but the refs just called it in the second half for some reason. The Jackson/Wolfe game will be good. I'm taking Jackson City because of their transition game. They get the ball up the court quickly and Wolfe is vurnable in a fast paced game I think.

I agree, I just didnt know exactly how to say it. Gilbert is the best allaround player and Stamper did play better last night.Stamper has the potential to be a really nice player but never seemed to put it all together. Picking Jackson in the finals woundt be a bad bet but I'd hate to bet againest what Creech is going to pull from some unknown places.