Everything posted by KingSize
-
2009 Republic Bank Holiday Classic Contest
Round #1 1. St Xavier 1. Muhlenburg Co 1. Covington Scott Round #2 2. Mercer Co 2. Lexington Cath. 2. Muhlenburg Co. 2. Boone Co. 2. Clark Co. 2. Male 2. Trinity 2. Highlands Semi-Finals 4. Lexington Cath 4. Boone Co 4. Clark Co 4. Male Finals 5. Lexington Cath 5. Clark co. 2009 Republic Bank Boys Holiday Classic Champion 7. Clark Co. Tiebreaker 134
-
Western Kentucky Regional Contest Week #3
7 Christian County 5 Owensboro 3 Trigg County 2 Crittenden County 1 Caldwell County Tie Breaker Christian County
-
Bluegrass Regional Contest Week #3
7 Bryan Station 5 Madison Central 3 Bourbon County 2 Boyle County 1 Rockcastle County Tie Breaker Bourbon County
-
Louisville Regional Contest Week #6
7 Pleasure Ridge Park 5 Male 3 Gallatin County 2 Brown 1 Washington County Tiebreaker Pleasure Ridge Park
-
Bluegrass/N.KY. Region Boys Basketball Contest Week #6
7 Scott Co 5 Henry Clay 3 West Jessamine 2 Berea 1 Boyle Co TB- Scott Co
-
Abe Crozier of Pendleton signed today to play at KCU
You are Right. Do you think Biggs can have the same success at Ashland?
-
Abe Crozier of Pendleton signed today to play at KCU
:thumb: Thanks
-
Abe Crozier of Pendleton signed today to play at KCU
Kane Belcher signed with Pikeville Tuesday. So you can add another one. Congrats to Kane :thumb:
-
Abe Crozier of Pendleton signed today to play at KCU
I know they play Cincinnati Christian and might also go to NKU but I am not sure of the schedule next year for dates of the game.
-
Abe Crozier of Pendleton signed today to play at KCU
Congrats to Abe Crozier for signing to play at Ky Christian University. :dancingpa
-
Where are the basketball posters from?
The Tenth :thumb:
-
38th District 2006-2007
Pendleton Harrison Deming Nicholas
-
Harrison County 12 Scott High School 2
I will check it out thanks., 8th Grader?
-
Harrison County 12 Scott High School 2
Who pitched for Harrison?
-
Top Teams in 2007
I think Madison Central will be ready for next year and don't count out Cov Cath
-
Mason Co's Middleton injured
Oh man, what a time for an injury to happen. We will keep Middleton in our prayers. I know that this could be a very bad time for something like this. Mason Co will have to regroup and forge ahead.:thumb:
-
Mason County '03 & '04; Pendleton County '05 and '06
I was impressed with the playing ability of Knowles. He seemed to have a ball awareness on the court that cannot be taught but can only come from instinct. I cannot wait to watch him play again.
-
Boys Sweet 16 Regional Contest Results
It was tough this year. Congratulations to the winners and thanks to nWo for the contest.
-
KHSAA Sweet 16 Contest
1- Graves Co. 1- South Laurel 1- Johnson Central 1- Shelby Co. 1- Mason Co. 1- Cov. Cath 1- Madison Central 1- PRP 2- South Laurel 2- Shelby Co. 2- Cov. Cath. 2- PRP 3- South Laurel 3- PRP 5- South Laurel Tie- 140
-
Mason County - Warren Central Predictions
This could be a great game. Two great programs. But I think the Middleton, Miller combination will be what makes the difference. Mason County by 2.
-
Are there more Mason Co. or Pendelton Co......
You are right Camel1 alot can happen, such as moving schools from district to district or in some cases, region to region. More things seem to come in to play over a period of time and not just the players are involved.
-
Future sites for the 10th region Tournament
I did not know the Harlem Globe Trotters played in the Fieldhouse. Was that with Meadowlark and that crew? There is history in the place. I agree with you sharp keep the Regional Tounament at the Fieldhouse.:ylsuper:
-
10th Region Championship
I think both games on friday will be close. but when the smoke clears PC and MC will be in the final game. PC beat Clark at Hoopin it Up Classic 77 - 64 and went on to beat them at Clark 54 - 53. Mason beat Bishop Brossart at BB 66 - 52. But this is a new day. :flame:
-
Best talent for PC next year?
Thanks for Bhishma Desai's name. I am looking to see all these young men playing for the Wildcats next year.
-
Regionals--So who's left??
This is a link that shows Team, Region, Site, Times etc. It might be helpful: http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/bluegrasspreps/kybbk5 :thumb: