10th Region Championship

10th Region Championship  

81 members have voted

1. 1. 10th Region Championship

• Pendleton vs. Mason
    • Clark vs. Mason
    • Pendleton vs. Bishop Brossart
    • Clark vs. Bishop Brossart

I think both games on friday will be close. but when the smoke clears PC and MC will be in the final game. PC beat Clark at Hoopin it Up Classic 77 - 64 and went on to beat them at Clark 54 - 53. Mason beat Bishop Brossart at BB 66 - 52. But this is a new day. :flame:

I believe the championship game will be BB and PC. Mason has been playing sluggish teams lately and BB is back on track and of course i'm being bias but I believe that pendleton will be in the final.

Mason has been playing bad, but pendleton didn't show me much when they played at Harrison either.

Mason has been playing bad, but pendleton didn't show me much when they played at Harrison either.

PC didn't show you much when they played Harrison that's not saying much for Harrison. :D

I really don't think PC has turned on yet they only beat Harrison by 11, Deming by 34, Augusta buy 32. So PC playing bad is based on what? :sleep:

Although Mason Co. beat Augusta by 30 they where only ahead by 1 point at half. Augusta should have never been in the game. Only beating Deming by 15 and being tied at half also should have never happened. Mason Co. will have to get their act together if they plan on beating Bishop Brossart. I think BB is making their run after the 6 game skid they had. They made a pretty good statement against Montgomery Co.

I agree, i don't think either team PC or MC are playing very well right now. Both teams need to get right or you could see BB / Clark in the finals.

It's not uncommon to see high quality teams "play to their competition", and I suspect this is what you've seen of these two recently. Don't be surprized to see both teams "A" games tomorrow (tonight) night!! We'll see if that's enough??

PC didn't show you much when they played Harrison that's not saying much for Harrison. :D

I really don't think PC has turned on yet they only beat Harrison by 11, Deming by 34, Augusta buy 32. So PC playing bad is based on what? :sleep:

Although Mason Co. beat Augusta by 30 they where only ahead by 1 point at half. Augusta should have never been in the game. Only beating Deming by 15 and being tied at half also should have never happened. Mason Co. will have to get their act together if they plan on beating Bishop Brossart. I think BB is making their run after the 6 game skid they had. They made a pretty good statement against Montgomery Co.

The Harrison game was closer than the 11 point margin, and I think that my evaluation of Pendleton was pretty accurate, don't ya think?

Mason and Clark, just as I predicted...

The Harrison game was closer than the 11 point margin, and I think that my evaluation of Pendleton was pretty accurate, don't ya think?

Mason and Clark, just as I predicted...

:laugh:

Prediction or a good guess. Can you also tell fortunes.

:laugh:

Prediction or a good guess. Can you also tell fortunes.

I think Mason County will give them everything they can! Clark is a tough quick team, but the Royal fans should be in rare form tonight to play the role of the 6th man!