Everything posted by PendletonFan
-
10th region
Congrats to coach Biggs and to Pat on their great accomplishments. I still think that Kane and Elrod should have recieved 1st team all region.
-
10th Region Championship
I believe the championship game will be BB and PC. Mason has been playing sluggish teams lately and BB is back on track and of course i'm being bias but I believe that pendleton will be in the final.
-
Im going out on a limb....
There are alot of differnt teams that could win it this year the only problem is some are from the same regions. (7th & 11th)
-
Pendleton/Clark predictions
Wildcats by 5.
-
Pendleton County 87 Augusta 55
Congrats to the wildcats and to Terry Davis. If you watch him play you would never guess he had a broken hand three weeks ago.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Montgomery Co
Where is the game being played at?
-
Pendleton County/Deming Predictions/Comments
Pendleton by as many as the JV team wants to score. My man Jeremy mudd will come away in this one with double figures.
-
Seniors
Pendleton will lose : Tyler Mains, Terry Davis, Jon Elrod, Jeff Gibson, Pat Elliot, and Dustin Bishop. Two of which are in the 1000 points club. Hopefully the younger guys can step up next year. Will need alot of good playing from Junior Kane Belcher.
-
38th District Who Will Win?
Pendleton WILL win. They are coming off a loss to mason and are hungry to get back on track. I think it will be close but PC by 12 because freethrows.
-
Line up's
I believe that Senior Rusty Lamb will be playing Second Base this year.
-
Tyler Mains commits to D-II school
Congrats to Tyler, I've seen him come a long way. I remember watching him play for the Magic when he was 6 years old. Hes had a great career and I'm sure it will continue at North Greenville.
-
Pendelton Cty V/S Mason Cty at the Fieldhouse predictions
I look for Pendleton to continue their 10th region win streak. Good luck to the cats tonight.
-
Pendleton Co 79 Franklin 72
They went 10-12 deep and still had 2 players foul out.
-
Pendleton Co 79 Franklin 72
Congrats to pc on the win and to our Seniors. Alot of fouls in this one. Three different players fouled out.
-
Cantrall Ratings 2-20-06
The only rankings this year that I have agreed with on a regular basis throughout the year have been right here BGP. Maybe they should just publish those in the papers.
-
Pendelton Cty V/S Mason Cty at the Fieldhouse predictions
I say pendleton wins this one hopefully with no overtimes this time, but the fieldhouse is a tough place to play especially on mason's senior night.
-
Cantrall Ratings 2-20-06
I agree pendleton should be higher than 12th. They were tied for third on Cantrell's rankings at one point and haven't lost a game since but yet they have dropped to 12th in the ranking. They also have one of the best records in the state. I don't understand these rankings.
-
Pendleton Co 56 Montgomery Co 45
Congrats to Tyler Mains which scored his 1000th point.
-
PendletonCo vs MontgomeryCo predictions
How big is Montgomery's Gym
-
38th District Draw
Terry Davis will be missed if he can't play the rest of the season but I have faith in the wildcats come tournament time.
-
Pendleton Co. @ Scott Predictions 2/3
The cats should pull this one off. Even though its at Scott I'd say pendleton will bring a good crowd. Cats by 10.
-
Pendleton Co 54 George Rogers Clark 53
What did you think about the last call in the JV game Sunrise. It looked to me that the shooter ran into his own player.
-
Pendleton Co 54 George Rogers Clark 53
Belcher didn't have a big scoring night, if he even scored. He was a little off tonight, thought he would have a big explosive game after coming off 24 points in their game friday.
-
Pendleton Co 54 George Rogers Clark 53
Pat Elliot had 25 as well
-
Pendleton Co 54 George Rogers Clark 53
Anyone know any stats?