Pendleton County 87 Augusta 55

Final.

Computer messed up and I couldn't get back on to hear the player stats but I did hear the team stats.

Turnovers - Augusta 13 Pendleton County 11

Rebounds - Augusta 28 Pendleton County 53

Second chance points - Augusta 2 Pendleton County 28

I swear this was probably the best called game I've heard in a LONG time. BGP's own Philip Hay needs to be commended for a great job. He does a better job than most college radio announcers.

Final.

Computer messed up and I couldn't get back on to hear the player stats but I did hear the team stats.

Turnovers - Augusta 13 Pendleton County 11

Rebounds - Augusta 28 Pendleton County 53

Second chance points - Augusta 2 Pendleton County 28

I swear this was probably the best called game I've heard in a LONG time. BGP's own Philip Hay needs to be commended for a great job. He does a better job than most college radio announcers.

I've said it a million times and i'll keep saying till the day I die. " I would listen to Phillip Hay and Danny Weddle call a Chess Match"

:ylsuper:

I've said it a million times and i'll keep saying till the day I die. " I would listen to Phillip Hay and Danny Weddle call a Chess Match"

:ylsuper:

They really are great to listen to. What an outstanding job.

First I would like to give credit to Coach Kelsch and his Augusta Panthers... They played their hearts out and have nothing to be ashamed of. They were just outmanned tonight. Hats off to Coach Biggs and Pendleton Co. In my opinion I think PC has the best 5 starters in the region together as a team. They can score and defend at every position.

I look for PC to represent our fine region in Lexington next week.

GOOD LUCK CATS!

Crowd was not bad. Course with Pendleton it does not matter who or where they play they will bring a great following.

Thank you all so much for the kind words. That was a tough game to call but still glad I could entertain and bring you the action.