Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 87 Augusta 55

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Computer messed up and I couldn't get back on to hear the player stats but I did hear the team stats.

 

Turnovers - Augusta 13 Pendleton County 11

Rebounds - Augusta 28 Pendleton County 53

Second chance points - Augusta 2 Pendleton County 28

 

I swear this was probably the best called game I've heard in a LONG time. BGP's own Philip Hay needs to be commended for a great job. He does a better job than most college radio announcers.

Way to go Cats! Friday night cant get here soon enough.

Final.

 

Computer messed up and I couldn't get back on to hear the player stats but I did hear the team stats.

 

Turnovers - Augusta 13 Pendleton County 11

Rebounds - Augusta 28 Pendleton County 53

Second chance points - Augusta 2 Pendleton County 28

 

I swear this was probably the best called game I've heard in a LONG time. BGP's own Philip Hay needs to be commended for a great job. He does a better job than most college radio announcers.

 

 

I've said it a million times and i'll keep saying till the day I die. " I would listen to Phillip Hay and Danny Weddle call a Chess Match"

 

:ylsuper:

Great Start For The Cats!!!!

I've said it a million times and i'll keep saying till the day I die. " I would listen to Phillip Hay and Danny Weddle call a Chess Match"

 

:ylsuper:

 

They really are great to listen to. What an outstanding job.

I know that its hard to gauge performances in a game like this but how did Pendleton look?

First I would like to give credit to Coach Kelsch and his Augusta Panthers... They played their hearts out and have nothing to be ashamed of. They were just outmanned tonight. Hats off to Coach Biggs and Pendleton Co. In my opinion I think PC has the best 5 starters in the region together as a team. They can score and defend at every position.

 

I look for PC to represent our fine region in Lexington next week.

 

GOOD LUCK CATS!

Predicted 81-55, just a tad bit off.....

 

Not surprise here, sets up the dandy at 5 Friday afternoon, It'll be hot, and I'll be there, look out....

How was the crowd for the second game?

Pendleton had a nice crowd, but that's no surprise. I'm sure it will be much larger Friday night though.

Does anyone have any personal stats on players tonight???

Congrats Wildcats!!! Can not wait to head out to Mason Co. to watch you boys play on Friday night!!!!

Good luck.

Congrats to Coach Kelsch and his Panthers for making their 1st regional since 1982. Guys be proud of what you did and cherish the memories.

Crowd was not bad. Course with Pendleton it does not matter who or where they play they will bring a great following.

 

Thank you all so much for the kind words. That was a tough game to call but still glad I could entertain and bring you the action.

I think Davis had 29 pts, according to the PA after the game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.