Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Im going out on a limb....

Featured Replies

and saying that the winner of the LexCath / Scott Co. game wins the state title. Any thoughts? :eek:

It is hard to argue that point on paper, but one team against the field is usually a bad bet.

I think SL is the fav.

I haven't seen Scott County play. I would not pick Lexington Catholic to win the State. The folks from Catholic I have talked to do not beleive they can win against Scott Co. the way they are currently playing. We will see Friday at 7 PM at the Dudgeon Center.

  • Author
I think SL is the fav.

 

I think there are 4-5 teams better than SL.

I think SC has a chance to win state, but I don't like LexCath's chances. I have seen both play this year, and SC was by far the better of the 2.

With Lexington Cath. not being the "team to beat" i can't see that game deciding it. There no great team and I really feel that this year that the Title is up for grabs.

IMO thats a pretty thick limb.... Either one of those teams could run off a few games and take the title, especially Scott Co.

The only problem with those teams is that the 11th will have a tough road to go. It's hard enough just getting out of their region, before having to contend with the tough teams in the Sweet 16.

I like J-Town, Scott County or several others to cut down the nets at Rupp.

and saying that the winner of the LexCath / Scott Co. game wins the state title. Any thoughts? :eek:

 

I hope the limb was low. I like Male right now. E-Town or John Hardin will be right there as well.

I think there are 4-5 teams better than SL.

 

Nobody in the state is clearly better than SL. They are in a group of about 10 teams capable of winning it. Scott Co. is the only one I might say is better, but the two teams are pretty evenly matched, IMO.

I think Elizabethtown has a good shot at it. They played Scott County to the wire in the Toyota Classic finals, and that's no small feat....playing in front of 4000 mostly Scott fans, plus out of region refs.

 

I watched the last LexCath-Scott County game. Catholic played well in the first half and led by 8 at the intermission. But they folded in the 2nd half. Someone at the game said the Knights had a very key player who was out for the rest of the season with an injury, and they weren't as good now as they were earlier in the year.

The title is up for grabs that 10 to 12 teams can win it and maybe a team we aren't talking about could win it cause there's always a cinderella that makes a run from out of nowhere.

There are alot of differnt teams that could win it this year the only problem is some are from the same regions. (7th & 11th)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.