Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton Co. @ Scott Predictions 2/3

Featured Replies

Scott is coming into this game really struggling and not to mention they are playing a top 10 team in the state.

 

I am hoping for the best, but I feel this one could get very ugly. I hope I am way off base, but I say PC by 15+.

PC should stay on their winning way with this one. Scott has been struggling, but they will give PC all they got. I say Pc by 9 in this one.

In the past Scott has always played Pendleton tough. The cats also had a tough win against Clark County so hopefully they continue their winning ways in the 10th region. Cats by 11. Go cats!

PC should win this game by 15 but Scott is going to play a game sooner or later and I hope it is later in the district.

Scott will be ready come March. That said, they need a win badly, i don't see them getting it against pendelton

PC should when this one by 12. But anything can happen when you are on the road.

This is another tough road test for the Cats. I am not exactly sure what Scott has this year, but I think Pendleton will come out on fire and win by 15+ points. I would be very suprised if it is close.

This should be a good game for the Cats!!!

I wasn't at the game, but I heard that the refs gave PC a time..... But we still pulled it out!

The officiating was kinda bad down at Clark County, but that wasn't the reason why it was so close, we just didn't play that good, but like you said, we pulled it out. :thumb:

How bout the JV game, did that call make a difference?

 

The officiating was kinda bad down at Clark County, but that wasn't the reason why it was so close, we just didn't play that good, but like you said, we pulled it out. :thumb:
How bout the JV game, did that call make a difference?

Now that was a homer!!!!

Now that was a homer!!!!

I totally agree, it was a terrible call. It wasn't even close to being a foul, terrible call.

Scott struggling and PC looking at stretch drive. PC by 10+

The cats should pull this one off. Even though its at Scott I'd say pendleton will bring a good crowd. Cats by 10.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.