Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Clark predictions

Featured Replies

Lets hear everyone's thoughts on this one. I will take the Cats by 5.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we played like we did tonight...will be a long bus ride back for my cards. I expect both team to come out and give their all. The Cards must cut down on their fouls. and play smart ball. . The Cards have the talent to beat PC...will be a great one.

Pendleton in a thriller! 63-62

If they let the game be as physical as the GRC/Scott game I go with GRC by 6.

Should be great game a full house and lots of energy.Not sure who wins though its a toss up.I just hope they wear each other out though.:D:p

Should be great game a full house and lots of energy.Not sure who wins though its a toss up.I just hope they wear each other out though.:D:p

 

:laugh: I bet the winning team wears black and red...:D

If they let the game be as physical as the GRC/Scott game I go with GRC by 6.

 

 

Pat Elliot is the most physical player in the 10th and if they let them play it has to be an advantage to PC.

Pat Elliot is the most physical player in the 10th and if they let them play it has to be an advantage to PC.

Have you seen the Jones kid from Clark?Pat won't be moving him around at all.He will have to go at him though and get him in foul trouble.

Pendleton 70

Clark County 62

 

Buddy's Cats have the tournament experience to pull this one out.

Have you seen the Jones kid from Clark?Pat won't be moving him around at all.He will have to go at him though and get him in foul trouble.

 

 

I actually haven't seen him this year.

I actually haven't seen him this year.

He is a tank in the middle.I think he had around 25 against Scott.

I dont think that anyone is going to stop PC from going to state except themselves. I see them beating clark by 10.

PC- 77

GRC-67

Pat Elliot is the most physical player in the 10th and if they let them play it has to be an advantage to PC.

 

The game should be a classic. The game will be determined by officiating. If referees call it close, that will benefit Pendleton Co due to the fact that Pendleton County is such a tremendous foul shooting team. However, if the referrees let them play, that will benefit Clark County. Regional tourney games are traditionally not called very tight and they let the teams play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.