Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Clark predictions

Featured Replies

He needed to just joking.He fouled out against Scott also didn't he?

Yes.. now be nice...:D

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat Elliot has a way of keeping opposing centers in foul trouble.

Like I said the other day this will be a good match up because Jones won't be moved out of his position very much.Big Pat had a rough time with him at Clark when they played.

Like I said the other day this will be a good match up because Jones won't be moved out of his position very much.Big Pat had a rough time with him at Clark when they played.

Great match-up. Jones is a Junior...you all will have to face him and Knowles next year...:D

Great match-up. Jones is a Junior...you all will have to face him and Knowles next year...:D

All I'm thinking about is this year.Worry about next year next year.

IMO Clark County will have to bring their "A" game on Firday to win. What I'm trying to say is that Pendleton County has too many weapons for GRC to travel down to Maysville and beat them them with an average game.

 

To beat Pendleton County you have to bring a little more to the table on that specific day. Somebody besides Knowles and Jones must have a big game for GRC on Friday or it will be a long ride back to Winchester.

Some of your questions will have to wait until after the season is over, we need to keep the thread on topic.

 

 

 

 

IMO Clark County will have to bring their "A" game on Firday to win. What I'm trying to say is that Pendleton County has too many weapons for GRC to travel down to Maysville and beat them them with an average game.

To beat Pendleton County you have to bring a little more to the table on that specific day. Somebody besides Knowles and Jones must have a big game for GRC on Friday or it will be a long ride back to Winchester.

 

 

Thanks for the Bulletin Board Material.

 

I see this game very even. PC has beat us twice by 6 and 1. I am sure that each team will bring their "A" game.

Some of your questions will have to wait until after the season is over, we need to keep the thread on topic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for the Bulletin Board Material.

 

I see this game very even. PC has beat us twice by 6 and 1. I am sure that each team will bring their "A" game.

 

PC won by 1 on GRC's floor. PC won by 13 on Neutral court. 77-64.

PC won by 1 on GRC's floor. PC won by 13 on Neutral court. 77-64.

Thanks..thought it was by 6 in London.

It says here Pendleton will need a supreme effort to hold off a fired up Cards team but I think they will get it...PC hasn't had their "A" game for a while and I look for it this weekend. Clark is without a doubt a formidable opponent...I look forward to seeing them play against the Cats.

 

PC- 65

GRC- 62

 

I have a funny feeling Knowles will have a huge game.

I have a funny feeling Knowles will have a huge game.

 

Talked to him at school today...he is ready.:thumb:

Pendleton in this one by 6...

CATS BY 10

I see this game very even. PC has beat us twice by 6 and 1. I am sure that each team will bring their "A" game.

 

According to the scores I saw the first game was by 13 on a neutral court.

I see this game very even. PC has beat us twice by 6 and 1. I am sure that each team will bring their "A" game.

 

According to the scores I saw the first game was by 13 on a neutral court.

:laugh: read post #53

If scoring 25 trouble, I guess Pat is in trouble because that is what he scored at GRC. PC by 12.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.