Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton/Clark predictions

Featured Replies

I am going with my Wildcats, by five. I say it will be close, but the Cats will pull it out with the outside shots and free throws. Good luck Friday!!!!

  • Replies 80
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think that anyone is going to stop PC from going to state except themselves. I see them beating clark by 10.

PC- 77

GRC-67

Thats true. No one is going to stop PC from going to state except for themselves. Go PC

Although everybody always says how ard it is to beat a good or equally matched team 3 times in a row. Im still not gonna make any predictions like i said before its a toss-up

I would not want to ref this game. Best of luck to both teams...the winner here I belive should win the region. This is more like a finals game.

Maybe they will cancel the 8:30 game that nite and saturdays game and call this the championship.:D:p

Maybe they will cancel the 8:30 game that nite and saturdays game and call this the championship.:D:p

haha that would be nice highfield. Thats one less trip i would have to make :walk:

Maybe they will cancel the 8:30 game that nite and saturdays game and call this the championship.:D:p

I knew that post would bring you out of the woodwork...:D Good luck in your game...will also be packed and a thriller.

 

KYBaller glad you are on here...need some help..only GRC poster on here...:D You and I have the same outlook..not predicting a win either way, but sure know how we would like for it to go...;)

I think PC will take this one by less than 10, but PC needs to stay out of foul trouble and watch the turnovers. They have had a few too many in the last couple games.

I knew that post would bring you out of the woodwork...:D Good luck in your game...will also be packed and a thriller.

 

KYBaller glad you are on here...need some help..only GRC poster on here...:D You and I have the same outlook..not predicting a win either way, but sure know how we would like for it to go...;)

If the Royals dont pick it up GS that might be a true statement.Friday should be lots of fun and a full house im a hugh crowd.

haha that would be nice highfield. Thats one less trip i would have to make :walk:

:laugh: Come on now you dont like the trip to Maysville.

The last time these two played the Cats were in foul trouble the whole game.If they can keep their players on the floor PC will win.

The last time these two played the Cats were in foul trouble the whole game.If they can keep their players on the floor PC will win.

In that game Jones fouled out...difference in game. I hope they all stay in the game, no one fouls out....but then we might be there till midnight...LOL

In that game Jones fouled out...difference in game. I hope they all stay in the game, no one fouls out....but then we might be there till midnight...LOL

He needed to just joking.He fouled out against Scott also didn't he?

He needed to just joking.He fouled out against Scott also didn't he?

 

 

Pat Elliot has a way of keeping opposing centers in foul trouble.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.