Everything posted by irishboy
-
Rockcastle County 66 Casey County 57
District Championship! Both teams move on to the regions at Lincoln County!
-
Rockcastle County 66 Casey County 57
Final!
-
Rockcastle 39 Clay 12
Rock scored the first five times they got the ball. They put their freshman quarterback in the game in the second quarter to get him some playing time against a first team defense.
-
Rockcastle County 18 Bell County 14
Not to take anything away from Bell's defense but the Rock committed way too many penalties when they got into the red zone. I believe the Rock's running game has finally come around just like last year! The big bodies up front are knocking people off the line. In reference to Bell throwing alot I was shocked that they did not even try to establish a running game.
-
St. X 35 Highlands 21
I was very impressed with Kramer! His running style reminds me alot of Marty Reagan from Rockastle County several years ago.
-
Rockcastle County 5 Pulaski County 0
Rockcastle also won the previous two meetings this year!
-
Pendleton/Clark predictions
If scoring 25 trouble, I guess Pat is in trouble because that is what he scored at GRC. PC by 12.
-
Pulaski County
I will be coming off of 461 and getting onto 80.
-
Pulaski County
I need directions to Pulaski County High School?
-
10th Region Pairings and Predictions
Hey Freak Baby, Great job! I have to go with you on the above projections.
-
10th Region Pairings and Predictions
The Cats will be focused and have been down this path before! Da Cats!
-
Who is the MVP of the 10th?
I think Elliott of Pendleton has to be the front runner. Any other guesses?
-
Rockcastle County 48 Somerset 38
Brown led Rockcastle with 24, Childress 12, Mullins 8, Stallsworth 3, and Riddle 1.
-
Rockcastle County 48 Somerset 38
Rockcastle pulls a major upset by beating one of if not the top team in the 12th Region. Somerset had beaten Rockcastle the previous two meetings this year. Rockcastle outscored Somerset 19-7 in the 4th period. Go Rock!
-
Does anyone have any info on the Casey Co./Rockcastle Co. game?
I don't know what the final was but I was told Casey hit 2 free throws with under a second to go and won.
-
Rockcastle County 61 Southwestern 59
I am glad Rockcastle seems to be getting it together. I watched them in Berea in December and they did not look good at all. Brown had 27 and Mullins had 15 tonight.
-
Rockcastle County at Lexington Catholic predictions
For what its worth, Lexington Catholic is averaging 48.3 points a game and are giving up 18.9. Rockcastle is averaging 31.9 points a game and are giving up 12.6. Their only common opponent this year is Harrison County. Lexington beat them 39-37 and Rock beat them 32-14. Both games were played at Harrison County. Any Harrison County fans or players want to give us their thoughts?
-
Rockcastle County 21 Bell County 0
Excellent game for the Rockets. I knew that Gabe Stallsworth carried the ball alot but according to the news he carried it 39 times for like 159 yards. It seemed liked he got 4-5 yards every carry. The Rock "D" came up big tonight!
-
HHS vs LexCath Predictions
Should you put more stock in the ST X game?
-
Rockcastle County 32 Ashland 14
I am not letting you Ashland fans off who said there was no way any team would come in and score more than 14 points on your "D". I got one word for you "SOFT". Rockcastle's offense so totally dominated! However I was impressed with your stadium, it is a great place to watch a High School football game!