Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County 32 Ashland 14

Featured Replies

Final score. Rockcastle totally dominated Ashland.

 

Congrats to Rockcastle. Very solid win against a good Ashland team. Dickie and Charlie said it several times tonight - the better team won this one. And they should have.

 

Frances

  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Rockets, and good luck next week. Sounds like you have a great ballteam. Congrats to the Tomcats on a great season. I really hate to see the Tomcat careers of Ian Holbrook, Angel Gurule and all the other Seniors come to an end. You guys have a lot to be proud of. You will look back fondly on your Tomcat days for years to come. Thanks guys for all the memories. :thumb:

Congrats to the Rockets on the big win. I also want to send out a congrats to the Tomcats for what I was told a hard fought game. Like I just messaged FB, the Tomcats have NOTHING to be ashamed of and shouldn't hang their heads.

 

Folks I am out until tomorrow morning when I get back online to catch the replay at 9:30am. I invite everyone else from Rockcastle County and anyone else for that matter to catch the game also if you're awake at 9:30am. The game will be rebroadcast on http://www.wrvk1460.com.

 

WAY TO GO ROCK!!!!!!

Wow, this is a shocker to me. I was looking forward to coming back to KY over Thanksgiving and watching Ashland play. Congrats to Ashland on an outstanding season and Rockcastle on a huge victory at Putnam.

  • Author

Amen, LRCW. Great group of kids.

 

I wish the Rockcastle team the absolute best on the rest of the playoffs. I'll get to watch someone on the carpet in a couple of weeks - and I'll have to pull for the Rock from this point on.

 

Frances

I just heard through the internet broadcast that the will be NO replay tomorrow because they were having LOADS of technical difficulties with the phone lines.

Congratulations Rockcastle. Tomcats, great season. Mason...wow.

The Rock must be tough to win at Putnam Stadium.

Congratulations Rockcastle. Tomcats, great season. Mason...wow.

Whats the Mason wow mean? :confused:

Congrats to the Rockets survive and advance and you did it again.Good luck next week and congrats a great season Ashland.

Whats the Mason wow mean? :confused:

 

 

I think he meant he was even more impressed with how tough Mason played Rockcastle last week considering that Rockcastle put it all over Ashland.

I am listening to the coaches show through the Ashland station online and I will have to say that Coach Hart has been nothing but gracious in defeat and has coplemented Rockcastle County every chance that he could. Sorry that one good team had to lose but since Ashland was going up against my Rockets then I'm glad that they were defeated (I'm sorry to say that though).

I think he meant he was even more impressed with how tough Mason played Rockcastle last week considering that Rockcastle put it all over Ashland.

Got it i wasnt quiet sure what it meant. :thumb:

I think he meant he was even more impressed with how tough Mason played Rockcastle last week considering that Rockcastle put it all over Ashland.

 

That's right LRCW, thanks for pointing out the obvious. Mason has alot to be proud of too. This is gonna be one fun district next year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.