Rockcastle County 32 Ashland 14

I predicted the party was over for the Tomcats. Ashland has had a great season, but I thought Rockcastle Co would get the win. I didn't think it would be so lopsided though. Looks like Russell and Paintsville will have to represent for northeastern Kentucky.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off i would like to congratulate the Rockcastle County Rockets on a great win at Ashland. They dominated up front and in all parts of the game, they are one dandy of a football team.

I will be pulling for Rockcastle the rest of the way, they are a good football team and i wish them the best!

I hope the Ashland Fans realize what a great quarterback they've had leading their offense the past couple of years. #8 Ian Holbrook is a man amongst boys. Hats off to him and the Tomcat seniors who have had a spectacular career. What a young man #8 is. I wish Rich Brooks would get down here and sign this kid.

CONGRATS TOMCATS ON A FINE YEAR!

TO MR.HOLBROOK, KEEP THE PIG SKIN FLYING SOMEWHERE ON SATURDAYS NEXT YEAR, BECAUSE YOU SURE HAVE THE TALENT TO DO SO!

I predicted the party was over for the Tomcats. Ashland has had a great season, but I thought Rockcastle Co would get the win. I didn't think it would be so lopsided though. Looks like Russell and Paintsville will have to represent for northeastern Kentucky.

Unfortunately, it looks like the party will soon be over for Russell and Paintsville too! They both will have to be underdogs next week.

You guys think the Mason score with the Rock had the Tomcats overlooking Rockcastle?

BTW How will Russell be an underdog?

Ashland has been told by people that should know, that Rockcastle was definitely a better team than Bell County. I don't think Ashland overlooked Rock, as much as Rockcastle just dominated us.

I'm not sure how Russell can be considered a "dog" for next week. Maybe someone knows something we don't. I'll be picking the Devils.

Frances

Unfortunately, it looks like the party will soon be over for Russell and Paintsville too! They both will have to be underdogs next week.

How do you figure?? Russell will probably be favored even with the game being played at Newport. That's not to say that it will be easy. We have to bring our "A" game and continue to play the aggressive, physical football that has gotten us this far. :devil:

I hope the Ashland Fans realize what a great quarterback they've had leading their offense the past couple of years. #8 Ian Holbrook is a man amongst boys. Hats off to him and the Tomcat seniors who have had a spectacular career. What a young man #8 is. I wish Rich Brooks would get down here and sign this kid.

CONGRATS TOMCATS ON A FINE YEAR!

TO MR.HOLBROOK, KEEP THE PIG SKIN FLYING SOMEWHERE ON SATURDAYS NEXT YEAR, BECAUSE YOU SURE HAVE THE TALENT TO DO SO!

:thumb: