What food eating challenge could you win?

Pile Driver

Shrimp. Not the breaded and deep fried kind, but boiled, seared, grilled, scampi, you name it. I don't think I could ever get full on shrimp.

Simple shrimp cocktail with a good cocktail sauce is one of my favorite foods in the world. I really think I could eat 5 pounds without blinking.

Adding to this, to a slightly lesser degree, is shellfish in general. Scallops, lobster, crab, mussels, crawdads. I love it all and I can put it away. I would eat this stuff everyday if I could.

You would of been in hog heaven when my brother an I was in Florida we ran into some Louisiana crab fisherman who brought so much soft shell crab with them that they were feeding everybody by the pool. All cooked in homemade Cajun seasoning. They literally set a laundry basket full of them by my brother and I and we didn't get up until the were all gone. Only time I was absolutely stuffed on crab and couldn't eat another bite. Best vacation ever.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haribo gummi bears. (My dirty little secret.)

I can easily go through a bag at one sitting. I've never tried 2 bags---but I'm ashamed to say that I could probably eat two or more bags at a time.

You should try the sugar free ones, they're awesome. :D

I once ate almost 4 dozen raw oysters. While I love them, it was quite a while before I could look at an oyster again. I can knock back a lot of sushi in one sitting too. But pizza is my thing. I have no issues eating a whole large pie, and quite frankly could live off pizza alone.

Has anyone tried Quaker Steaks Triple Atomic wing challenge? We had a sample of the sauce brought to us. Dipped a cracker in it. Not a chance that was going to happen.

My cousin is convinced he can do it; I've told him I would pay for it

if he doesnt finish it. I've tasted that sauce it's warm to say the least.

You would of been in hog heaven when my brother an I was in Florida we ran into some Louisiana crab fisherman who brought so much soft shell crab with them that they were feeding everybody by the pool. All cooked in homemade Cajun seasoning. They literally set a laundry basket full of them by my brother and I and we didn't get up until the were all gone. Only time I was absolutely stuffed on crab and couldn't eat another bite. Best vacation ever.
Oh man, that would be incredible. I have seriously thought about setting crab traps when we go to the beach, but haven't ever done it. If I had a local to show me the ropes I would do it.

I once ate almost 4 dozen raw oysters. While I love them, it was quite a while before I could look at an oyster again. I can knock back a lot of sushi in one sitting too. But pizza is my thing. I have no issues eating a whole large pie, and quite frankly could live off pizza alone.

Raw oysters are one of my favorites, and another item that (if money was no object) I'd like to see where the limit is.

Raw oysters are one of my favorites, and another item that (if money was no object) I'd like to see where the limit is.

Found me a shucker once in New Orleans that let me have all I wanted for a $20.00 tip. Not sure how many were put away, but I'm sure it was a big number. They were the big ones too!!!

I've never mastered the raw oyster, remaining kind of neutral in my attitude towards them.

Do you eat them as they are, or do you use a sauce? If sauce, do you like lemon juice, cocktail sauce, vinegar sauce (can't remember what it is called but it sounds French), something else?

I've never mastered the raw oyster, remaining kind of neutral in my attitude towards them.

Do you eat them as they are, or do you use a sauce? If sauce, do you like lemon juice, cocktail sauce, vinegar sauce (can't remember what it is called but it sounds French), something else?

Coco's in Covington use to have an Oyster Shooter. Oyster in a shot glass with vodka and touch of hot sauce…if you could do a half dozen and walk out, you win.

I squirt lemon over the whole lot and then dip each one into some cocktail sauce (I think you're thinking of Remoulade Sauce, which I love on Crab Cakes, but would never dip an oyster into). I also don't use crackers, but I know many do.